MASTERS :: DS 2:1 HYPER/24.01.07

77 replies [Last post]
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

rena i agree that the rules were posted ages ago and someone ought to have read them. but that aside, i think that rule is kinda uncalled for. and seeing that both teams didnt have a problem with it, i think it would be unfair to DS to have them refight the game. after all, its not like that rule is very important.

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O wrote:

rena i agree that the rules were posted ages ago and someone ought to have read them. but that aside, i think that rule is kinda uncalled for. and seeing that both teams didnt have a problem with it, i think it would be unfair to DS to have them refight the game. after all, its not like that rule is very important.

Arrow OK, then next time they can play Counter Strike because they agree about it. Laughing

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

Nag!Out

rules is rules but...
If HYPER & DS deal abaut OVR tie map CW is good. if not. play 1 more time tie map only. fast manly decizion Big grin
my opinion!

i think LOCK :twisted:

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Nagro read rules, overkill is not standard map and hyper have right to chose tie map, and anyone whos not hyper or ds member or clan rank moderator stay out of this pls. tnx u all

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

And it will be nice to lock it untill we play last map!

Sriam
Sriam's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

And it will be nice to lock it untill we play last map!

u wrote we... u are in hyper again? Smug

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture

Quote:
Nagro read rules, overkill is not standard map and hyper have right to chose tie map, and anyone whos not hyper or ds member or clan rank moderator stay out of this pls. tnx u all

rly I think deky U aren't writting when hyper was winn this CW but when teams chosse this tie map I think it's to late to change this! One questions : so tdm master it's 1:1 and they play one map more, so DS won 1:0 (overkill) with hyper for clanrank, right ?? Happy

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

If you write more understandly maybe i will answer back ;]

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
nagro E+ wrote:

rules is rules but...
If HYPER & DS deal abaut OVR tie map CW is good. if not. play 1 more time tie map only. fast manly decizion Big grin
my opinion!

i think LOCK :twisted:

Arrow CW is good from ranking point of view Happy But is not good from MASTERS point of view. Clans did not play ordinary CW. They play MASTERS, and MASTERS have own rules which are broken. So, that result cant be accepted from MASTERS. From MASTERS rules this CW is in state 1:1. And you can see in head post obvious header TDM MASTERS. Also in rules are wroten that CWs played in MASTERS by MASTERS rules will be ranked. This MASTERS CW will not played by those rules ie last map and cannot be ranked... So, I expect playing map #3 again by the rules and then will be ranked. HYPER choice as rules said.
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture

ciOołek z Ciebie i tyle Cool to już musisz zrozumieć Cool