MASTERS :: DS 2:1 HYPER/24.01.07

77 replies [Last post]
MOORPHEUS * DSS

huh rena in tdm league it is standart tie map so we thought we cant choose other lol .... what u mean standart map?? maps from baseq3?? heh overkill is standart map for me on e+ and i think for 9/10 of community

deuter
Deuter's picture

GG clans

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture

@Morpheus:
I think he means that a standard map is a map that is included in the original baseq3. But that is just my thoughts.
Overkill is becoming kind of a 'standard' map in E+...

Bättre pissa i stuprännan än stupa i pissrännan !

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
MOORPHEUS * DSS wrote:

huh rena in tdm league it is standart tie map so we thought we cant choose other lol .... what u mean standart map?? maps from baseq3?? heh overkill is standart map for me on e+ and i think for 9/10 of community

Arrow Standard map is standard map as name said. That's means when you install Q3 from CD that you have those maps in it... Nothing more, nothing less. Some other thing, everybody knows what standard map means. But truth is that I am now 100% sure that E+ gaming people don't read forum despite several postings, treads about same matter. It is amazing that clan leaders from both clans didn't read rules and referee to, no matter those rules are very simple and have maybe 7 lines. Compare it with number of rules in TDM League...
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

in short:

THERE IS NO STANDARD MAP FOR TIE IN MASTER CUP.

higher seeded clan picks 3rd map.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

if both teams agreed to play a map, then whats the problem? insisting that u can only play baseq3 maps is kinda ridiculous isnt it?

ggs both clans.

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

triv'
trivium's picture

but the rules say that and so u have to play only baseq3 maps Winking Cool

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O wrote:

if both teams agreed to play a map, then whats the problem? insisting that u can only play baseq3 maps is kinda ridiculous isnt it?

ggs both clans.

Nothing rediculous when it is and always was in the rules Surprise

But I'm kind of thinking it's not just the winners fault that neither team knew the rules properly so wouldn't really be optimal to punish only them for it... Could've gone either way. Score should stand and let this be a warning IMO.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
torzelan.com wrote:

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O wrote:

ggs both clans.

Nothing rediculous when it is and always was in the rules Surprise

But I'm kind of thinking it's not just the winners fault that neither team knew the rules properly so wouldn't really be optimal to punish only them for it... Could've gone either way. Score should stand and let this be a warning IMO.

Arrow Yea.

• In middle of November last year rules are posted...
  • Rules are simple as they can be...
  • Nobody have objections on rules... (because nobody read it...)
  • Why nobody read it ? Because of immature and lame, it is better whining after starting of tournament, "Those rules are shit, etc."...
  • Month and half time was reserved for discussion and possible rules changes...
  • Every clan receive and accept invitation, that's means agreeing with rules...
  • Rules are rules to respect them and obey them. You haven't choice obey rules or have anarchy...
  • A lot reasons to me insist on rules.
@DS - will be same in case that HYPER win that last map. Just for the record.
Best regards[/]

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Well, it was big mess..
I was nervous on everyone and did not thought about the tie map.
I think we need more Refrees like Rena is Happy