- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
.: m0ve config 2v2 one night tournament :.
30. August 2007 - 16:06
#31
.: m0ve config 2v2 one night tournament :.
I won't be able to be there. Something popped up today, I'm really sorry Oska. ![]()
30. August 2007 - 16:09
#32
.: m0ve config 2v2 one night tournament :.
Haha, that's ok Lakitu, check my last post ![]()
30. August 2007 - 21:15
#36
.: m0ve config 2v2 one night tournament :.
I'm happy I didn't get my ass kicked more than this. ![]()
30. August 2007 - 21:41
#37
.: m0ve config 2v2 one night tournament :.
And how with tournament? Who won? ![]()
30. August 2007 - 22:45
#40
.: m0ve config 2v2 one night tournament :.
i dont know maps but hope this is ok ![]()
gg's all who took part was first time playing them maps an gametype.
an gg torz mate.




Server is up and running. Password will be set on it soon, join #m0ve to check it out.
I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!