- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
.: m0ve config 2v2 one night tournament :.
Team name : !?
Players:
- Asc
- Trs.
Laki, I need partner too, but if you don't want play with as big noob as me, just say, I won't feel insulted
You're not a bad player, and this cup is mostly for fun too - Let's be a team! ![]()
UV team
![]()
Nood6dli
GhostStalker
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
N3ooD6li ore NooD
Occidio
Slaughter (Rage)
Massacre (TorZelan)
Looking like Torzelan took last spot, anyway I don't know, maybe I won't be able to be there because I'm going to birthday and don't know what time I'll come back.
Lakitu, really sorry that I informated you so late, probobly you'd found another teammate if I'd told it before
Foksie - if there is still one place reserved for us, then Lakitu, look for someone other, if you can't find anyone, maybe I'll be there...






there are 3 maps. which one suxszors? Oo
they are all very much played maps.
I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!