L4 :: EVOL 2:1 *TC*/05.11.2006/RANKED

60 replies [Last post]
EVOL.LEE
Kiliyo's picture

"Thanks for game but very unfriendly atmosphere from Lee and Diablo members calling us 'a polish campers, noobs, and camping is only for polish players style', even new referee choosen by EVOLs named INA was sayed to us 'TC stop camp', we was focused on game and we dont reply for that noob texts. Of course everything is on log file and on demos recorded from INA. "

Lolz00r b3cuz U g0t P00nz0r3d U C0M3 uP w1th th1Sz K1nD 0f Bu1L0ckS
Read anywher on log where I said you are poland so you are camper,
I never referred in this game as poland=Camper, I said you guys were excessively camping, as REF.INA also warned you for camping so much, I would lke to see logs, yes.
To maybe see where my name sas POLAND=CAMP.
Ty in advance for posting logs.
- Lee.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

Start to learn some more on cw's, theres no any rules that we cant camp, u cant tell to us 'stop camp', u cant tell to us 'dont use quad' u can only warn us about bad behavior - give kick for that, on cw's theres no any rules for such things like that, also 'chatting' we was focused on the game and we was playing not chatting unless on team_say only or if anyone from tc wants changed by other player, and for that word on end on one of the map 'kurwa...kurwa' this was just one silly word, whats big deal Thinking:
I was think that this cw will be pure and simple, but no, Evol starts chatting about camp etc.
Times are changing, in these days every good clan camp on best positions, our camp was same and dont tell me that we was camping only behind the spawns or that camp was bad, u was inactive loong time, now u play a cw's on TdmL and it's time to get used to nowadays conditions and dont cry like a babies, u dont like it u can always quit from league and spare us that silly texts about camping.

As for diablo, I was more focused on Lee words, diablo only say one or two words but lee said some more, btw Ina was weird too, before cw on the server enter diablo without his tag and noone from tc knowed that he is on evol clan, and one of my members said 'who is that diablo?' and ina says something like that: 'what tha fuck are u care about that?' this is a good ref? also when Xed wants to spec and watch this cw cos he was invited by me, tc was agree to let him watch and i was asking for agree wax cos he is a leader of evol clan, and ina was too sensitive and she says that he cant watch it, but she dont have in that case a voice, why?
cos on the rules it says simple, both clans must allow someone to let him watch on the spectator, is she is on evol clan, No. then i was wait for wax agreemend, after a minute he says that he cant stay and xed was leave the server. Who choose referees for that tdml, why new referee dont know the rules? I also as 'Jak' says dont want that will Ina refereeing our matches if this must looks like this. Long text cos this is my last post here, for me topic is closed I dont wanna listen anymore that stupids texts, think what u want to think, but dont blame us for bad game, 'camps', and bad words, better watch behavior others from your clan.

EVOL.MOTO
rotor's picture

lol, u are hungry or what, maybe take a cup o coffe...?Happy

LOL...

The Camels Clan wrote:

Start to learn some more on cw's, theres no any rules that we cant camp, u cant tell to us 'stop camp', u cant tell to us 'dont use quad' u can only warn us about bad behavior - give kick for that, on cw's theres no any rules for such things like that, also 'chatting' we was focused on the game and we was playing not chatting unless on team_say only or if anyone from tc wants changed by other player, and for that word on end on one of the map 'kurwa...kurwa' this was just one silly word, whats big deal Thinking:
I was think that this cw will be pure and simple, but no, Evol starts chatting about camp etc.
Times are changing, in these days every good clan camp on best positions, our camp was same and dont tell me that we was camping only behind the spawns or that camp was bad, u was inactive loong time, now u play a cw's on TdmL and it's time to get used to nowadays conditions and dont cry like a babies, u dont like it u can always quit from league and spare us that silly texts about camping.

As for diablo, I was more focused on Lee words, diablo only say one or two words but lee said some more, btw Ina was weird too, before cw on the server enter diablo without his tag and noone from tc knowed that he is on evol clan, and one of my members said 'who is that diablo?' and ina says something like that: 'what tha fuck are u care about that?' this is a good ref? also when Xed wants to spec and watch this cw cos he was invited by me, tc was agree to let him watch and i was asking for agree wax cos he is a leader of evol clan, and ina was too sensitive and she says that he cant watch it, but she dont have in that case a voice, why?
cos on the rules it says simple, both clans must allow someone to let him watch on the spectator, is she is on evol clan, No. then i was wait for wax agreemend, after a minute he says that he cant stay and xed was leave the server. Who choose referees for that tdml, why new referee dont know the rules? I also as 'Jak' says dont want that will Ina refereeing our matches if this must looks like this. Long text cos this is my last post here, for me topic is closed I dont wanna listen anymore that stupids texts, think what u want to think, but dont blame us for bad game, 'camps', and bad words, better watch behavior others from your clan.

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture
The Camels Clan wrote:

so your point is ?

Nag!Out

GG girls:)Happy

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

diablo changed his tag into EVOL.DIABLO and then you asked who is diablo various times, so i said wtf do you care who is diablo cause we had to get started and i was already pissed.

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

no no , he was have white nick 'diablo' and one my member ask evols who is that diablo, u answered and after that he change it to evol.diablo.

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

A certain sentence on this page deserves a big lol, along with respect and :thumbright:

gg Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Mein gott. Quit the yapping already, sheesh. Camel, don't you have better things to do than sit here and whine how your delicate polish soul was stomped and maimed by the brutal Czech/Niderlandish attack combo?

Wtf, are we living under a communits regime that people aren't allowed to speak their mind? Get a grip, man. Before you grow a second hump Laughing

KosY

faith the bad polish word trranslater!

Ty foksie