L4 :: EVOL 2:1 *TC*/05.11.2006/RANKED

60 replies [Last post]
.[]F*Y@SH!.
YASHI's picture

NICE TC Winking GG EVOL

{D*R*T} FAITH
Faith's picture

First of all, referee is not choosen by any clan - there is a priv ref forum, on which you can find Referee Atendance List, where all games from concrete round are posted.. Available ref just posts there, the first one to post, gets the concrete game..

@ behavior

Bad behavior at server should be punished by kick / mute / BAN, Ina is a new referee thats why she probably didnt know about this rule, anywayz Diablo apologised to TC.. so how bout we forget bout whole issue.? Happy

Anywayz if sth like this happens again, diablo may be penalised with 3 weeks ban from league matches. Same goes for TC members, as the screen shows you werent shouting "GG" in the end but "KURWA!!! KURWA" words that arent nice imo..

Offending / acting rude in any language can be punished, so its better to shut up, and treat your opponents with respect.

@ game

It seems that the game was quite exciting.. so GG BOTH Happy

<3 Faith

CROW . RS*
phenomen_one's picture

dm11 is good for TC but the others not! Big grin nice EVOL!

Ruler
miles85's picture

well gyg both btw nice tc it was close didnt expect Big grin well played

who's ur daddy??!!!

THC * JAK
shao's picture

GG *TC*...I watching this CW and only say...no comment! Leukothea pls. never ref our CW's...tnx!

- Unavailable - (Come on, who can, who can, can hear the bass drum?)

EVOL.DIABLO
The Camels Clan wrote:

Thanks for game but very unfriendly atmosphere from Lee and Diablo members calling us 'a polish campers, noobs, and camping is only for polish players style', even new referee choosen by EVOLs named INA was sayed to us 'TC stop camp', we was focused on game and we dont reply for that noob texts. Of course everything is on log file and on demos recorded from INA.

i never said u r noobs(lie) thats for first, for second i never saw something like that camp, personally iam able to take camp as some sneaky tactic, but what i saw in this match was unacceptable - standing behind spawn point is almost the same like spamming spawn point with granades in e5.cfg, u simply dont have a chance to move cuz u r dead in 0,1 sec. If you want u can post here whole log.... anyway i must say i never played worse clan war ever! Shock Thats all from me

THC * JAK
shao's picture

Diablo...hmmm...when u play CW there's no rules how to play...? Camp is one of the best tactics to win...(Man what u say when u play a CW with K[] ?)

EVOL.DIABLO
{D*R*T} FAITH wrote:

@ behavior

Bad behavior at server should be punished by kick / mute / BAN, Ina is a new referee thats why she probably didnt know about this rule, anywayz Diablo apologised to TC.. so how bout we forget bout whole issue.? Happy

Anywayz if sth like this happens again, diablo may be penalised with 3 weeks ban from league matches. Same goes for TC members, as the screen shows you werent shouting "GG" in the end but "KURWA!!! KURWA" words that arent nice imo..

- penalize me = will quit this mod (freedom of speech?)

- well some words r being overreacted - lame, camp, a word lame is name for animal as everyone knows- i dont have anything against new meaning of it cuz its the same like newbie or noob - means that some1 starts with game or do something like begginer.

Camp?just another gamestyle, but basic of this mod is moving, u can shoot down your enemy more easier when stands - ok, but as i posted up, its impossible to move when somebody camps behind spawnpoint

- how to resolve this? make camp protection more dangerous! Improve it, bigger range or less seconds...

- kurwa really isnt nice word - translation - SHIT/Fuck

Offending / acting rude in any language can be punished, so its better to shut up, and treat your opponents with respect.

-got no respect for such gamestyle

@ game

It seems that the game was quite exciting.. so GG BOTH Happy

- it was... :roll:
<3 Faith

EVOL.DIABLO
THC * JAK wrote:

Diablo...hmmm...when u play CW there's no rules how to play...? Camp is one of the best tactics to win...(Man what u say when u play a CW with K[] ?)

K[] guys dont stands behind spawnpoints, i played them many times and they played like men... what r u talking about?rulez?no there arent any rulez, so i can tell them my opinion or not?I didnt use any bad word! so chill

THC * JAK
shao's picture

No...u just say many times in this CW something like that: "play like a man's u have no ballz..." or "stop camping u noobs" many time's when *TC* say nothing...man i tell u i watchung this and when i read what u write when u play a CW...hmmm it's funny...and don't be angry at me but...u really play a CW's or this is your first???