kTm 1:0 CLASS/18.06.2006/NOT RANKED

52 replies [Last post]
CRACIUN+*!RO
craciun's picture

And, kickz...

Don't forget that a referee should read the rules too of a CW after both CL agreed upon the conditions of the match ( CW ). And the ref. should have the last word about the conditions of the match. After the requirements are all made, the ref. should agree if the match will be played or not.

and.. about the KTM v Class... it was a mistake disregarding or not seeing the cfg ktm agreed upon. And a bigger mistake was... class' leave.

And.. after class left + 10 minutes, o2jr came back asking where ktm gone... I ask myself why o2jr came back... oh! the ref ( if he was the ref. of ktm v class ), someone from phc, dunno for sure who, staid on the server long after class ... and few ktm members left.

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

yea,...AND please introduce yourself?

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

mow Q [EN]
"C4-KICKZ" wrote:

yea,...AND please introduce yourself?

can i, can i, i want to, i want to, take me, take me, pleaaase Happy :bounce: :bounce::bounce:

to be serious again, 1 map wars shouldnt be ranked anyway, 1 map, means, no fair war.

CRACIUN+*!RO
craciun's picture

Hello, Kickz !
I'm craciun. You can call me Mircea Matei.

mow Q [EN]

na, thats wrong, thats not introducing, look, its like that:

Hi people, my name is 2!S*mow.Q!

I started Quake 3 in Dezember 2002 in Pointrelease 1.16. After i played some baseq and insta, i discovered Mr. Pants and SoD-MoD, after a while i become a pure SoD-MoD-Player, maybe the fastest MOD in Q3. After arround a half year i joined EN-Clan, which was active in SoD-Mod and Mr. Pants. Later we moved up to PR 1.30 ... etc bla bla.

This Text would be a full DIN A4-Page with size 10... Big grin

But that is introducing Tongue

so, go go go

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture
CRACIUN+*!RO wrote:

And a bigger mistake was... class' leave.

Man first of all, i don't who the F... are u. second, KTM left too, so why questioning just us, stop this issue now, i think is a problem between mods , KTM and CLASS, we don't need ur opinion, it doesn't affect us at all.

CRACIUN+*!RO wrote:

And.. after class left + 10 minutes, o2jr came back asking where ktm gone... I ask myself why o2jr came back... oh! the ref ( if he was the ref. of ktm v class ), someone from phc, dunno for sure who, staid on the server long after class ... and few ktm members left.

where did you get that???? i didn't came back asking for KTM... not that i recall... i have DEA's msn so if i want to speak with her on msn i do it, i don't need to go to a server to find her. so let us solve this problem by ourselves...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

FUCK

I read there some big fucking shits. WTF? Fuck it all. I leaved the game, because we it was shits. We was played on q3dm7 another gametype than freeze. From the start to end of our cw was problems with agreement what and where we will play. And number of our players? We was glad that we was collected needed number of players for cw. every1 was offline. I dont know what was with more than half of clan.

ONLY SHITS

I was hoped that if we are leave the cw, we will agree some new rules for new game some next day. But nothing. Only shits. I hate anybody, who telling on somebody other that hes noob because hes a complexed bitch. If you dont know what is right poin of this word, so dont use it.

HOLY FUCK

Iam pissed after long time. I must destroy anything or kill anybody Evil :twisted: Please dont write shits and i will not destroy my things and dont beat other people. a few of my cum for all Cool

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

is your mother proud of you?

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
"C4-KICKZ" wrote:

is your mother proud of you?

To me? Not. but rather dont speak about my family. I dont speak about anybody family too. My family is 100km far to me and what iam doing dont relasing with my mother, ok?

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture

is this a flame war ? shit im missing the fun Big grin .. pass the popcorn !