- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
hi
If that's you in the pic feel free to hit me up on msn/gg for some tips
what if the pic is fake? this means u wont be giving out tips?
such a cheap male whore ![]()
wrote:
If that's you in the pic feel free to hit me up on msn/gg for some tipswhat if the pic is fake? this means u wont be giving out tips?
such a cheap male whore
I do my best :salute:
Nothing is free these days, at least I offered some help ![]()
Hi and welcome.
LoL about trance's post i think you got him wrong, he called ar4xis male whore not you
.
I have seen many times a newcomber have been welcommed like ...wtf post in right forum next time....it is a newcomber...how the heck would they know this forum have so strikt rules about where they should post an hallo???? calm down !!!
btw welcome ![]()
I have seen many times a newcomber have been welcommed like ...wtf post in right forum next time....it is a newcomber...how the heck would they know this forum have so strikt rules about where they should post an hallo???? calm down !!!
I'm calm. Noob or not, i think anyone with at least slight knowledge of English language should figure out that saying "hi all" and nothing more in a thread about TS2 servers is kinda odd. And rules apply to all, wether they're aware of them or not.
Btw, didnt do that before, my bad - welcome Muppet, and, uh, sorry for refering to you as a "he" ![]()
ok
Powodzenia, Muppet. ![]()
Hi from Romania . hf while playing e+ ![]()
omg, I must kill u muppet








i