- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
hi
13. March 2007 - 17:22
#11
hi
こんにちは (Konichiwa)
and have fun with Excessive Plus MOD ![]()
P.S. I'm learning Japanese language :]
5. April 2007 - 18:26
#14
hi
hello...welcome to e+ ;> hope u will have much fun
5. April 2007 - 18:40
#15
hi
when I wrote it u didn´t have this avatar
HI WOMAN ![]()
5. April 2007 - 20:17
#17
hi
You never know on the internet.. ![]()
8. April 2007 - 12:41
#18
hi
welcome dear!...another lady has entered the killing fields, good luck and have fun!
![]()
9. April 2007 - 18:55
#20
hi
Wilkommen in the excessiveplus społeczność
If that's you in the pic feel free to hit me up on msn/gg for some tips ![]()
I'm just not myself today xP











Well Hello STRANGER!