H4x For ever

73 replies [Last post]
2!S*monk!
NewBMonK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever
EVILUTION wrote:


Flamewars... flamewars never change

u did the same... waiting more!

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: H4x For ever
kami wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
mzi.ql wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
r2/panda3

may I tell smth? actually you are wrong Fabio, and please don't take it personally, you just don't have right to say like that about r2 and panda3. they didn't and they don't have nothing to do with this all mess, nobody from these clans, even from infected. they didn't know about some sound packs or however you call it. of course i played in these clans, but it doesn't mean if i got BANana being there then they also should be punished or considered or recognized as a cheaters. this is not fair for them, because they aren't guilty. i'm not trying to justify anyone. just facts. that's all from me. see you in the arena some day. hf Winking

it's ok, not taking it personally nor im trying to shit on u or ur clan, im being impartial so don't take it bad Happy just this is what i readed on ur logs, also infected is from noghost, and u got those hax from noghost, comes naturally to think bout that, and since zarzyn was in those clans with u and used those hax aswell comes to think that someone else was using that. as i remember from logs (could be wrong coz i forgot) u was talkin about some ppl form panda3 having that shit aswell. look, again, im just discussing generally, not attacking u or being an asshole, im just thinkin loud on forum, i anyway totally understand ur point of view and "agree" what what u say, but after all that, as we know, words must be taken carefully, can't believe everything Happy

but this is wrong Worried you dont have your facts right. I thikn the only thing that comes out of your mouth right now is subjective shit from your little mind Big grin where you get all this shit from? xDDD maybe its how you wish it was?

and who is this guy? ah samix, prooven cheater from noghost, ok then, nvm i won't answer al all, pointless Big grin

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: H4x For ever
cml wrote:

Yes he did, lets not involve more in to this case, I would like to hear more about Thor issue with his PB kick for a wallhack?

Was it for a active cheat or a cvar?

finally someone gets interested, if u remember right i had long fight about this topic and even get banned for this and finally now it gets ur attention Tongue i think that topic was covered for too long, it's about to know the truth now, it's funny as thor never ever tried even just to explain, just silence from him. hope this story gonna get attention and truth will come out.

cheat.exe
klash's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever

Well, i know well Thor.. I do not try to protect him even if he's one of my biggest friend in this community.

But i don't think he's a cheater, and without offend to you Thor he hasn't the skill of a cheater, you can see well by his performance he's far from cheating. In more he was always fighting against cheating and cheaters. He's server owner and Clan leader + Rank mod, it means he have some responsabilities and he's far to be an idiot to cheat at this rank...

lets admit he was kicked for wallhack, as someone told me ''how server admins do to test if their anticheat works?'' so maybe he had just download a cheat to see if his server were well protected against this ? and forgot to turn it off for the cw ?

And he's not playing ranked games so.. IMO pointless investigation to do, + too old story...

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: H4x For ever
cheat.exe wrote:

Well, i know well Thor.. I do not try to protect him even if he's one of my biggest friend in this community.

But i don't think he's a cheater, and without offend to you Thor he hasn't the skill of a cheater, you can see well by his performance he's far from cheating. In more he was always fighting against cheating and cheaters. He's server owner and Clan leader + Rank mod, it means he have some responsabilities and he's far to be an idiot to cheat at this rank...

lets admit he was kicked for wallhack, as someone told me ''how server admins do to test if their anticheat works?'' so maybe he had just download a cheat to see if his server were well protected against this ? and forgot to turn it off for the cw ?

And he's not playing ranked games so.. IMO pointless investigation to do, + too old story...

hm idk, smells wrong to me anyway.

X.FACTOR!
Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever
cheat.exe wrote:

Thor he hasn't the skill of a cheater, you can see well by his performance he's far from cheating.

Just because someone has a gun doesn't mean they know how to shoot it. No one says wallhack makes you a better player. Sure you get a huge advantage but doesn't mean you can become more accurate, enhance reflex, movement, positioning, and etc.


No one should be overlooked just because of the position they hold. ie: Government lol... but that's for another day.

Innocent until proven guilty in my eyes.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

reading an x-factor and impulse exchange of posts on the forums is the equivalent of watching a beavis and butthead conversation

kami
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever
X.FACTOR! wrote:

cheat.exe wrote:
Thor he hasn't the skill of a cheater, you can see well by his performance he's far from cheating.

Just because someone has a gun doesn't mean they know how to shoot it. No one says wallhack makes you a better player. Sure you get a huge advantage but doesn't mean you can become more accurate, enhance reflex, movement, positioning, and etc.


No one should be overlooked just because of the position they hold. ie: Government lol... but that's for another day.

Innocent until proven guilty in my eyes.

enuff said! xDD @diablo again, i see no reason in trying to ban him because of what he was abnned of in the past. Thats senseless and dont even make sense to me when i try to read this sentence. You make it sound like there is no deffinition of punishment XDD anyway, instead of jsut flaming and spamming then just play Worried if he cheats caught by some demo or idk what that now will suspect him then take it frmo there, dont really see how far away this 'i am back' topic can go from here, thats just low ffs xDDD

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: H4x For ever
kami wrote:


enuff said! xDD

hm to be honest i even forgot what u talkin about, mzi or thor? anyway im not trying to ban anyone, as already said i don't mind, just spent my 2 cents, why u keep talkin to me? u was in same situation as them, u got banned everywhere for cheating, even from q3reloaded there was topic about u hacking.

kami
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever

THE HELL BRO WHATs WRONG WITH YOU I CANT EVEN MOTIVATE KIDS TO DO STUFF WITH CANDY HOW THE HELL CAN YOU KEEP ON MAN ARE YOU THE DEVIL HIMSELF OR WHAT

2!S*monk!
NewBMonK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever

about EliteZ: don't know them personally, and founded always a good "ambiance" on server. But something is strange, that guy report always cheater like autoshoters, but NEVER talking about wallhackerS.