H4x For ever

73 replies [Last post]
2!S*monk!
NewBMonK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever
DR*DIABLO wrote:

Im not interested in fighting that anymore, so i hope that the point is clear now, for nanamoon aswell Winking

for people don't know all the story, it's totally pointless.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: H4x For ever
cheat.exe wrote:

that was on the 24. November 2012


Rayden was here wrote:
Zarzyn : Permanent yellow card
Reason : He admited that he used/test those pk3 sound hack/files and he shared them with his clan.



on the 11. July 2013...

Blitz wrote:
Zarzyn : Banned to 12.07.2014
Reason : He used sound pk3 hack/files which are not allowed.




this guy must be life-banned... 2nd time he cheats and he's still allowed to play... GG!

Yes you find it. Rm team give ban for the same think. The reason of that is because rayden give me to low punish . To clear e+ rm team give me ban cause mzi was chating with maja,

@Epsi when person after ban finish Will make topic like this one , many people will start talk AND IT IS CLEAR THEY WILL NEVER FIND SARCASM Happy But feel free talk what you want. i say Hello . Tongue

Happy

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: H4x For ever
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

EVILUTION wrote:
I sure missed you, wb and hf
the bad part tho, is that there's barely anyone playing.

just summer time, even though I find it full everyday I am here,

Sad how it went with this fellow as I doubt he would use hax, instead most likely went drafted by the steps of some dirty feet

ye but after summer time maybe more people will play Happy

Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: H4x For ever

I just can see elitez guys acussing him here. Tbh i wouldnt really mind on elitez guys cuz for them all should be cheaters

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

2!S*monk!
NewBMonK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever

Cry a bit more Zar!

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: H4x For ever
2!S*monk! wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
Im not interested in fighting that anymore, so i hope that the point is clear now, for nanamoon aswell Winking

for people don't know all the story, it's totally pointless.

those words were addressed to some ppl who knows the story, just to clear their minds, since as i understood they had image of me as a cheater or cheater cover.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: H4x For ever
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

I just can see elitez guys acussing him here. Tbh i wouldnt really mind on elitez guys cuz for them all should be cheaters

well it could be, after i let notice to the community that THOR during a CW vs 13th got kicked by pb for WH reason, nobody even asked anything, and aswell thor didn't say anything bout it for exaplain, the source of such info is hardlovely so the "thing" had to be taken more serious.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever
DR*DIABLO wrote:

r2/panda3

may I tell smth? actually you are wrong Fabio, and please don't take it personally, you just don't have right to say like that about r2 and panda3. they didn't and they don't have nothing to do with this all mess, nobody from these clans, even from infected. they didn't know about some sound packs or however you call it. of course i played in these clans, but it doesn't mean if i got BANana being there then they also should be punished or considered or recognized as a cheaters. this is not fair for them, because they aren't guilty. i'm not trying to justify anyone. just facts. that's all from me. see you in the arena some day. hf Winking

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever
zarzyn wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
EVILUTION wrote:
I sure missed you, wb and hf
the bad part tho, is that there's barely anyone playing.

just summer time, even though I find it full everyday I am here,

Sad how it went with this fellow as I doubt he would use hax, instead most likely went drafted by the steps of some dirty feet

ye but after summer time maybe more people will play Happy

yeah Happy

DR*DIABLO wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
Guys could you give the man a break, I spoke
many times with him after he was banned.. all he says is that he never
used hax but was banned for the fact his clan mate used it and was only
suspected to do.. couldn't that be a 50% chance true?

jesus
wake up man, half community still uses various shits...anyway, bout
tarzanyn, i readed convos on maja's fb talkin with mzi, he shared those
pk3 to her and told her even tarzanyn and other ppl from r2-panda3 was
using those shits, too bad i don't got those logs anymore. btw, for ppl
that asked theirselves why i didn't report maja when i knew her hacking :
here u see the answer, USELESS, and also friendships here covers hax,
it's like fight vs politic, im not interested in fighting that anymore,
so i hope that the point is clear now, for nanamoon aswell Winking

My friend, you don't need to wake me up, as I know, I even witnessed someone using hax few days ago just cause that person thought I was using something (sometimes when I get in the mood I start to look like if I was using WH, AB, SH.. etc) I don't blame that person for thinking I was using hax, but the blame is for the reaction.. anyways you are kind of right, as friendships seem to play some role of how fair or unfair the punishments issued to players around goes, but I have to disagree with you for how you just believe zarzyn used hax for the fact you did read some post from someone wasn't even himself! I still keep my opinion with the 50% (even more) about zarzyn unless he is proven guilty, because even with regards to his confession, he claimed he had to make a false admit only to get the least punishment possible as he was drafted and went down already with a friend and wasn't given the chance to claim otherwise.

In short, this time is the time of which some innocent people are to be treated as the guilty ones and the guilty ones as innocent.. as how it goes with liers and truthful people too.


Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: H4x For ever
mzi.ql wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
r2/panda3

may I tell smth? actually you are wrong Fabio, and please don't take it personally, you just don't have right to say like that about r2 and panda3. they didn't and they don't have nothing to do with this all mess, nobody from these clans, even from infected. they didn't know about some sound packs or however you call it. of course i played in these clans, but it doesn't mean if i got BANana being there then they also should be punished or considered or recognized as a cheaters. this is not fair for them, because they aren't guilty. i'm not trying to justify anyone. just facts. that's all from me. see you in the arena some day. hf Winking

Guys titanic part 3 incoming!!

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!