H4x For ever

73 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever
mzi.ql wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
r2/panda3

may I tell smth? actually you are wrong Fabio, and please don't take it personally, you just don't have right to say like that about r2 and panda3. they didn't and they don't have nothing to do with this all mess, nobody from these clans, even from infected. they didn't know about some sound packs or however you call it. of course i played in these clans, but it doesn't mean if i got BANana being there then they also should be punished or considered or recognized as a cheaters. this is not fair for them, because they aren't guilty. i'm not trying to justify anyone. just facts. that's all from me. see you in the arena some day. hf Winking

Wow, u got better in lying.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: H4x For ever
mzi.ql wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
r2/panda3

may I tell smth? actually you are wrong Fabio, and please don't take it personally, you just don't have right to say like that about r2 and panda3. they didn't and they don't have nothing to do with this all mess, nobody from these clans, even from infected. they didn't know about some sound packs or however you call it. of course i played in these clans, but it doesn't mean if i got BANana being there then they also should be punished or considered or recognized as a cheaters. this is not fair for them, because they aren't guilty. i'm not trying to justify anyone. just facts. that's all from me. see you in the arena some day. hf Winking

it's ok, not taking it personally nor im trying to shit on u or ur clan, im being impartial so don't take it bad Happy just this is what i readed on ur logs, also infected is from noghost, and u got those hax from noghost, comes naturally to think bout that, and since zarzyn was in those clans with u and used those hax aswell comes to think that someone else was using that. as i remember from logs (could be wrong coz i forgot) u was talkin about some ppl form panda3 having that shit aswell. look, again, im just discussing generally, not attacking u or being an asshole, im just thinkin loud on forum, i anyway totally understand ur point of view and "agree" what what u say, but after all that, as we know, words must be taken carefully, can't believe everything Happy

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: H4x For ever
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:


My friend, you don't need to wake me up
I have to disagree with you for how you just believe zarzyn used hax for the fact you did read some post from someone wasn't even himself! I still keep my opinion with the 50% (even more) about zarzyn unless he is proven guilty, because even with regards to his confession, he claimed he had to make a false admit only to get the least punishment possible as he was drafted and went down already with a friend and wasn't given the chance to claim otherwise.

In short, this time is the time of which some innocent people are to be treated as the guilty ones and the guilty ones as innocent.. as how it goes with liers and truthful people too.

u see? by this what u wrote u proving u rly need to wake up, im sorry, don't take it bad, but rly man...i can't read such words...seems to hear khazaar saying same words bout mzi...ur the living proof of why i didn't report maja, coz i see it totally pointless.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever

Fabio.. you still are wrong. Sorry man, you can believe in this or not (ofc you won't) but really these words which you already wrote about noghost and panda3 or infected are just empty and it doesn't make sense. sorry man, but you made mistake in everything. you make people mislead by saying like this and then they think like that. this is how e+ community is. of course it has no sense to say about it now, but for what you need to talk about it especially when you bend and distort the reality. maybe these alleged "logs" may have been badly read by you? i will let you go with this. I wish you will find some day good "log" and ban me for ever here. rather i'm not going to play here. this game has been destroyed along with mod. whenever i will write anything about something in this case, it still will not work. you know always everything better. as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. amen. gG

2!S*monk!
NewBMonK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever

U are 1 of the desroyer, so it's good u stay away.

kami
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever
DR*DIABLO wrote:

mzi.ql wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
r2/panda3

may I tell smth? actually you are wrong Fabio, and please don't take it personally, you just don't have right to say like that about r2 and panda3. they didn't and they don't have nothing to do with this all mess, nobody from these clans, even from infected. they didn't know about some sound packs or however you call it. of course i played in these clans, but it doesn't mean if i got BANana being there then they also should be punished or considered or recognized as a cheaters. this is not fair for them, because they aren't guilty. i'm not trying to justify anyone. just facts. that's all from me. see you in the arena some day. hf Winking

it's ok, not taking it personally nor im trying to shit on u or ur clan, im being impartial so don't take it bad Happy just this is what i readed on ur logs, also infected is from noghost, and u got those hax from noghost, comes naturally to think bout that, and since zarzyn was in those clans with u and used those hax aswell comes to think that someone else was using that. as i remember from logs (could be wrong coz i forgot) u was talkin about some ppl form panda3 having that shit aswell. look, again, im just discussing generally, not attacking u or being an asshole, im just thinkin loud on forum, i anyway totally understand ur point of view and "agree" what what u say, but after all that, as we know, words must be taken carefully, can't believe everything Happy

but this is wrong Worried you dont have your facts right. I thikn the only thing that comes out of your mouth right now is subjective shit from your little mind Big grin where you get all this shit from? xDDD maybe its how you wish it was?

kami
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever

and welcome back zarzyn xdHe had his ban, he was punished for whatever you know think he did so i dont see any reason in gettnig old rumors back or something, maybe you want him banned again, even after his last? Worried

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever

Yes he did, lets not involve more in to this case, I would like to hear more about Thor issue with his PB kick for a wallhack?

Was it for a active cheat or a cvar?

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever
kami wrote:

you want him banned again, even after his last? Worried

exactly

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts:
Re: H4x For ever


Flamewars... flamewars never change


Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY