FSC: [Mr] 2:0 BR 31.07.2008

45 replies [Last post]
LOOUDER * DSS
deva.ozzy's picture
HDclan|muso wrote:

DNA * HAZO wrote:
gg TNT, next time more luck and U will win Winking and n1 Cyber!
MR like always wonderful game!

lol can u not drunk so much ? Happy

haha yep not drunk so much next time Winking

V One Shot ! V

One shot, one kill, no luck - just skill !

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
®FSC: [Mr] 2:0 BR 31.07.2008

GG guys
Deky, when will you learn not to put spaces in demo's names? I for example knew why it didn't work, but someone more noobish than me will have a problem opening these demo's.

PS: Imo it's really not fair if spectators can speak to the team giving info about the enemy team. During E5 CTF matches, referee kick spectators who use freefly, and so imo should be done here.

LINK TO THE THREAD ABOUT FREEFLY DURING CW'S

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

GG guys
Deky, when will you learn not to put spaces in demo's names? I for example knew why it didn't work, but someone more noobish than me will have a problem opening these demo's.

If you knew everyone will Big grin
I don't really care if someone can't open it, he can always ask someone more smart then him self..

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

rly close BR , gg Mr

[MR.] 1:0 BR.
GL in next games

pozdro! ; )

"Only God Can Judge Me"

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

PS: Imo it's really not fair if spectators can speak to the team giving info about the enemy team. During E5 CTF matches, referee kick spectators who use freefly, and so imo should be done here.

LINK TO THE THREAD ABOUT FREEFLY DURING CW'S

:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:

• If a spectator helps one team by writing where the enemy is, and the team will not react immediately by taking timeout and asking the ref for kicking the helper from the server, the team will get WO.

just to quote the fsc rules

[/]

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Then you can start with watching all demos and start giving wos, i think there will be pretty much of it. This rule should be only if spectator isnt member of a clan imo.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

Then you can start with watching all demos and start giving wos, i think there will be pretty much of it. This rule should be only if spectator isnt member of a clan imo.

its extreme's job to do so/ref to tell it to extrem, i just recognised 2 things not ok on the games where i was ref, once, some spec told something and i told the person to stfu, after it was all quiet and in another war, someone used chat button to bypass anticamp, i let one team take timeout, informed the person about it being forbidden (since its rly just bug exploiding, its ok as long as u chat and logic for public games, but for clanwar's its totally cheat).
so yea.

edit: a good solution would be giving penalty's for the player's doing it.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture

Well, I'm sure there can be an easy solution this time, I'm sure BR will not punish MR for this, since Zont talked to the ref and asked him if it was ok to talk to the team. But for next time Deky should know that it's considered to be lame and it not allowed for this cup.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

Anyway a lot of people are abusing anticamp by chat/console. Q3 is bugged and developement is stopped. Blue team always has adventage in case of tie Happy

For me during game should be only guys who play. Timeout has enough time to connect and replace someone... or maybe I played too much cs?

scyzor

its RULES

If a spectator helps one team by writing where the enemy is, and the team will not react immediately by taking timeout and asking the ref for kicking the helper from the server, the team will get WO.