FSC: [Mr] 2:0 BR 31.07.2008

45 replies [Last post]
[MR.]ZONT

Boops sorry guys for this shit ... it never repeats..didnt know.
but i really asked and got possitive answer. and i think its really nvm in this case coz as I understood i had bug and mr couldnt read my messages Happy (but dont sure and doesnt matter)
hm bout punishing... spy ts (who use it) too then Winking
mnc, u want to forbind looking all show? Sad
and as i know in some mods there is special coach zone, and spectaters divided by red, blue, and free... and coachs i think can give some advices too their tip Winking but not positions of enemy, ok...

One more time sorry, Zont

ps. forgot to say GG! Happy

unique * mnc
mnc's picture
[MR.]ZONT wrote:

mnc, u want to forbind looking all show? Sad

There's something like GTV, I don't know if you can set delay there but problem with prompting could be solved. It's just not fair for me when you can't keep one place/room for a longer period if you're alone cause enemy by the god's will (or flying spaghetti monster, or pink invincible unicorn - pick the right one) know where you are. I just got used to cs lan tournaments, where screen fades to black when you die and you can't say a word more than where you died and how many enemies were there.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
®FSC: [Mr] 2:0 BR 31.07.2008

gtv got default 2-3 min delay, except if u are gtv admin, who could be another ref.
so at least for final's we could set this up.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

And demos from GTV are multipov?

triv'
trivium's picture
unique * mnc wrote:

And demos from GTV are multipov?

not for e+ mod Smug

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

So i watch demos and Zont just one time write on Poq3dm5 where enemy is after this ask deky about it and deky agree for that. That was deky wrong , so deky next time be carefull ; )

Punishment for that? NO WAY !

This CW was fair in my eyes.

@Scyzor - Nastepnym razem prosze Ciebie zebys mnie nie wyzywal od debili na gadu bo przejze wszystkie demka z udzialem BR. (chociaz nie mam na to czasu) i mysle ze czegos podobnego sie doszukam. A wtedy bedzie dupa zimna i twoj klan Ci podziekuje. Naucz sie przegrywac i nie szukaj dziury w calym!

"Only God Can Judge Me"

scyzor
:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:

So i watch demos and Zont just one time write on Poq3dm5 where enemy is after this ask deky about it and deky agree for that. That was deky wrong , so deky next time be carefull ; )

@Scyzor - Nastepnym razem prosze Ciebie zebys mnie nie wyzywal od debili na gadu bo przejze wszystkie demka z udzialem BR. (chociaz nie mam na to czasu) i mysle ze czegos podobnego sie doszukam. A wtedy bedzie dupa zimna i twoj klan Ci podziekuje. Naucz sie przegrywac i nie szukaj dziury w calym!

gg ex

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Yes, it was my fault, no reason to say sorry Zont, you asked nicely and I answered you with "I guess" because I know that last year was the rule that spectator who isn't in clan can't help the clan, but my bad.. sry for that tho one word didn't helped MR to win the map ']

scyzor
hyper*deky wrote:

Yes, it was my fault, no reason to say sorry Zont, you asked nicely and I answered you with "I guess" because I know that last year was the rule that spectator who isn't in clan can't help the clan, but my bad.. sry for that tho one word didn't helped MR to win the map ']

gg deky

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Nevermind Big grin

Great match anyway. :twisted:
Next time MR.