®FRL2016 // wpierdol 2:0 WASP

29 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Stop defending hoffman, he was banned with proofs, thatst unbanable. Permanente ban now?

where rank ban?

/
q3fun's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
p1atinum wrote:
/ wrote:
gg
Post were deleted but you also mentioned that I play funny too, does that mean I'm betting watched xd and suspected of cheating? If so, please make one of those video presentations with suspicious moments Happy

q3dm7, first 9 minutes (stanley) clear good game, last 6 minutes other bad (wallhack?) game.
on dm11 you (stanley) included wallhack even before, you use wallhack approximately 5 minutes in the middle of the game, after turn off him. yes, you cheater, and not only you in #wpierdole

edit: I'm sorry terror, i thought you stanley, wycior is also likely to cheater, but I'm not so sure

good job bophop, can't believe I was that blind all this time, now I see it all - clear wallsack.

Ive seen all this , told bopoh I wasn't gonna do more videos until action is taken cuz they take time and is worthless if nothing happens ..

You actually suspect us of cheating? And this video shows nothing, few normal kills. Just buy good headphones Happy you probably have nice pc, gaming mouse , keyboard and mouse pad... but if u call us wallhackers you obviously lack of good headphones. Also care more for ears hygiene.

))) mb go 1v1 rank?

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
/ wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
p1atinum wrote:
/ wrote:
gg
Post were deleted but you also mentioned that I play funny too, does that mean I'm betting watched xd and suspected of cheating? If so, please make one of those video presentations with suspicious moments Happy

q3dm7, first 9 minutes (stanley) clear good game, last 6 minutes other bad (wallhack?) game.
on dm11 you (stanley) included wallhack even before, you use wallhack approximately 5 minutes in the middle of the game, after turn off him. yes, you cheater, and not only you in #wpierdole

edit: I'm sorry terror, i thought you stanley, wycior is also likely to cheater, but I'm not so sure

good job bophop, can't believe I was that blind all this time, now I see it all - clear wallsack.

Ive seen all this , told bopoh I wasn't gonna do more videos until action is taken cuz they take time and is worthless if nothing happens ..

You actually suspect us of cheating? And this video shows nothing, few normal kills. Just buy good headphones Happy you probably have nice pc, gaming mouse , keyboard and mouse pad... but if u call us wallhackers you obviously lack of good headphones. Also care more for ears hygiene.

))) mb go 1v1 rank?

1v1 will prove anything? Im an average duel player, if you think this will help you sleep at night then let's play. Choose your cfg, plusn, qlinsta, rusrail, rr, r4e09f ... whatever... I've got a free night today, so

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: ®FRL2016 // wpierdol 2:0 WASP

On board since August 2007.

/
q3fun's picture

damn, i cry, trickz cheater

trickz
tr1ckz's picture

yep. im cheating since 2007 xdd

On board since August 2007.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Since there doesnt exist an update of pb?

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

Loxotron

Bopoh, but you are event ograniser !! why don't you just ban everyone you suspect on your league like you did with hoffman? Will be very interesting to see half of community bannned Big grin, could be the last nail in the coffin for this mode.

/
q3fun's picture
Loxotron wrote:

Bopoh, but you are event ograniser !! why don't you just ban everyone you suspect on your league like you did with hoffman? Will be very interesting to see half of community bannned Big grin, could be the last nail in the coffin for this mode.

Loxotron(Лохотрон) if translate = Cheater Big grin