Jabs
Re: ®FRL2016 // wpierdol 2:0 WASP

I wonder if less people understand sarcasm in the land of the 'free'

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

I guess so Sleepy

funny how no1 else sees the cheaters now .. so why the secret advice on Hoffman jab
.. I guess u would see something in game we can't huh? ..

Jabs

Yeah I see unicorns and breathing walls and colourful fractals

To be honest I don't know what point you're trying to make, it must be the language barrier since I don't understand American Winking

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

ya ur right , pointless.

/
q3fun's picture

now ban for any idiots not have reason. if i banned Jabs, what i must to do with all PW games? Get all WH and play! More i not will be ban for wh or any other cheat what not kick pb LOL
--
Thx easy for sv_getSS!!

SEBASH'
sebash's picture

Your game sound(rail etc.) is too high... if u fix ur config you will hear enemy steps and have "wh" too...
Also u can hear steps even on this video but its really quiet...
Its not wh, its just good headphones, config and ears. Cheers ^^

CFG 2018 144hz monitor fast sync, 1800 dpi http://uploadfile.pl/pokaz/1355940---47tt.html

/
q3fun's picture

Cheers ^^ xD

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

I wouldnt call it skill, specially in that reaction, funniest was: enemy flyed and the guy's aim too. Wait, thats reflex, sure.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Stop defending hoffman, he was banned with proofs, thatst unbanable. Permanente ban now?

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

p1atinum wrote:
/ wrote:
gg
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
Post were deleted but you also mentioned that I play funny too, does that mean I'm betting watched xd and suspected of cheating? If so, please make one of those video presentations with suspicious moments Happy

q3dm7, first 9 minutes (stanley) clear good game, last 6 minutes other bad (wallhack?) game.
on dm11 you (stanley) included wallhack even before, you use wallhack approximately 5 minutes in the middle of the game, after turn off him. yes, you cheater, and not only you in #wpierdole

edit: I'm sorry terror, i thought you stanley, wycior is also likely to cheater, but I'm not so sure

good job bophop, can't believe I was that blind all this time, now I see it all - clear wallsack.

Ive seen all this , told bopoh I wasn't gonna do more videos until action is taken cuz they take time and is worthless if nothing happens ..

You actually suspect us of cheating? And this video shows nothing, few normal kills. Just buy good headphones Happy you probably have nice pc, gaming mouse , keyboard and mouse pad... but if u call us wallhackers you obviously lack of good headphones. Also care more for ears hygiene.