trickz
tr1ckz's picture

gg

On board since August 2007.

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

soo... GG!
I thinked waspers won Tongue

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

[MR.]MIXERX

GG both, demos: http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/wPOTe7Ve/file.html.

Second map was closer, well played and also (finally) well organized as CW finished in 39 minutes.

And btw, config is called rus-freeze.

Pela
pela1995's picture

gg Smug

"Ich tu dir weh, tut mir nicht leid"

"Take a look to the sky
Just before you die.
It's the last time you will..."

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

GG guys well done, sry i wasn't around, been sleeping the whole day..

/
q3fun's picture

gg

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
Post were deleted but you also mentioned that I play funny too, does that mean I'm betting watched xd and suspected of cheating? If so, please make one of those video presentations with suspicious moments Happy

q3dm7, first 9 minutes (stanley) clear good game, last 6 minutes other bad (wallhack?) game.
on dm11 you (stanley) included wallhack even before, you use wallhack approximately 5 minutes in the middle of the game, after turn off him. yes, you cheater, and not only you in #wpierdole

edit: I'm sorry terror, i thought you stanley, wycior is also likely to cheater, but I'm not so sure

trickz
tr1ckz's picture

me again? oh thanks god, started to think i lost my super powers Winking

btw stanley is me, not terror xd

On board since August 2007.

p1atinum
/ wrote:

gg

Post were deleted but you also mentioned that I play funny too, does that mean I'm betting watched xd and suspected of cheating? If so, please make one of those video presentations with suspicious moments Happy

q3dm7, first 9 minutes (stanley) clear good game, last 6 minutes other bad (wallhack?) game.
on dm11 you (stanley) included wallhack even before, you use wallhack approximately 5 minutes in the middle of the game, after turn off him. yes, you cheater, and not only you in #wpierdole

edit: I'm sorry terror, i thought you stanley, wycior is also likely to cheater, but I'm not so sure

good job bophop, can't believe I was that blind all this time, now I see it all - clear wallsack.

boo

p1atinum

whoops.

boo

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: ®FRL2016 // wpierdol 2:0 WASP
p1atinum wrote:

/ wrote:
gg

good job bophop, can't believe I was that blind all this time, now I see it all - clear wallsack.

Ive seen all this , told bopoh I wasn't gonna do more videos until action is taken cuz they take time and is worthless if nothing happens ..