Freeze Tag Cup 2015

96 replies [Last post]
XED * MU
xed's picture

Ee why we don't play with unique? So MU 3rd? Why vendetta don't play with MR? Funny

XED * MU
xed's picture

Maybe we can win with unique then we are first? Somewhat is wrong in this tourney

3M'podle
podle's picture

Actually that is what I am upset from since the beginning. There was group A and group B so every team plays only in it's own group and there is no way to play with other teams from other group. Maybe next time will be better to make tourney, where every team will play with eachother and the team with the most points wins. I kinda missed to play with teams like c4 or zmb and mr ofc too Happy Anyway this cup seems it's closed so perhaps next one could be in style I 've written above.

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

maybe we can have some mixed cw vs vendetta? tdm tag ctf Big grin

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

stupid double post \Wave

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

[MR.]MIXERX

It's called "cup" because it's supposed to be short, that's why we only had 2 groups and play-offs. It was also to bring something fresh since usually we're playing the same system. If everyone played everyone, Blitz would have called it "league". Xed, the rules were set since beginning Happy.

Thanks, Blitz, for organizing not only this, but also all the events that you created for the community in past 3 years. I'm glad we got the silver medal with MR in your farewell event. Hopefully it's only farewell as an organizer and not player.

Congrats to Unique of course (just try to play 4 next time Tongue). It's up for someone new to make an event now.