- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Freeze Tag Cup 2015
12. May 2015 - 18:23
#51
Re: Freeze Tag Cup 2015
2.4 PlusN, where do you have PlusN 2.5 ? : O
I hope I drew enough arrows

12. May 2015 - 22:53
#53
Re: Freeze Tag Cup 2015
xd lolz sorry, i wasnt playing for looooong time
now im back but didnt know you guys went back to 2.4 will, change that now ![]()
edit: done, may i know what's wrong with 2.5?

23. May 2015 - 14:10
#55
Re: Freeze Tag Cup 2015
wrote:
__________ COOKIES !!!

___________
epsislow
24. May 2015 - 11:13
#57
Re: Freeze Tag Cup 2015
Quake ]I[ Ufas ---> Witcher ]I[ Ufas
24. May 2015 - 11:15
#58
Re: Freeze Tag Cup 2015
Hold your potatoes and keep calm lol
24. May 2015 - 20:11
#59
Re: Freeze Tag Cup 2015
Quake ]I[ Ufas ---> Witcher ]I[ Ufas
I wonder if he made one of those "unboxing" videos xdd








Ye ask terror wtf
CUP RULES: