Freeze Summer Cup 2007 !!

196 replies [Last post]
Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

Btw Extreme, I have to ask again Happy:

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

2. Both clans have to agree on with server we will play? We can choose our and they can choose theirs? As long the servers set up is according to rules though...peace...

...peace....

Yes , both clans have to agree Happy

For Example:

(Clan from US ) vs (Clan from Euro )

1st map on Euro server
2nd map on US server

but if all ppl from two clans have good pings , lower than 100 , clans have to play on one server

"Only God Can Judge Me"

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Extreme: Suggestion about TIE map server.

Make it a rule that a clan with less points total in that war gets to pick the tie server.

So if CLAN A and CLAN B first play 15:12 then 9:14, the total score sofar is 24:26 and CLAN A gets to pick the tie server (since it has less score).
If there is a tie in that case too, clan with less points in league picks server.
If there is a tie even in that, the clan that is lower in CLANRANKING gets to pick server (there cant be a tie there also Happy ).

Another suggestion:

Make it a rule that a clan cant have more spectators than another clan, if the other clan still has people that want to connect to server. So, if both clans have 10 people who would want to spectate, and there are 4 slots available, only 2 people from each clan can spectate, not 3 from one and 1 from the other (situation showed up in TDM-L and was really annoying).

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

mow Q [EN]

About Tiemap

it would be more fair -
- 7 Minutes on Team 1 Server
- 7 Minutes on Team 2 Server

(On US-vs-EU-Wars only)

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

thats another good possibility, but better as 8 minutes per map.

that change of server usually takes away tempo.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:
Rena, you had a few offtopic posts in here, further a few offensive posts, u had just a few constructive posts.

Why u feel disturbed if some else is going a bit offtopic? Are u more worth then others? It is always bad if u do things what u dont like at others.

Btw, your standalone Cool which du do sometimes without any text, is always very constributive.

It is simply not true. My posts here was on topic only. But in this E+ forum you simply cannot post anything without someone flame you. Because of that majority don't post anything. That seems to me as high grade of freedom to speech. I feel when post something, as jumping in water with piranhas... and that sux... When I post something I suggest or usually tell what I think about topic and why... And then show at least couple people which try to make me to think different. Thinking Holly cow ! That means I must think as majority ? What is then this place if I cant think with my head only ? CCCP ?

This topic is off topic as yours before mine. And I will not post in this tread anything what haven't any connection with topic.
God bless you all.

they say wisdom comes with age...
i wonder why i dont think so.. :roll:

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

The reasone for a tie is to e fair for both so there should be set tie map as there always is.

I love everyone 1 coming in a nd arguing about something that tere not even organising, leave it to the organisers to decide, by all means do wat foksie, mow and myself have done and leave sugestions but please guys stop all this flamig and arguing its not helping the cup or yourself. :roll:

Peace Big grin

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Another suggestion:

Make it a rule that a clan cant have more spectators than another clan, if the other clan still has people that want to connect to server. So, if both clans have 10 people who would want to spectate, and there are 4 slots available, only 2 people from each clan can spectate, not 3 from one and 1 from the other (situation showed up in TDM-L and was really annoying).

I think we must add this to rules.

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

kek

i think 24 june will arrive and we will still be talking about rules Straight face

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

XTR, what you think about it what I said before. For example 3 weeks to play all group stage matches, and 3 weeks for play off, not 1 week for match. More clans will be possible to play then, for example we can't play if it's 1 week = 1 match, cuz we will be away, but if i'm away 2 weeks, I will be possible to play all matches in 1 week, and I think it would be better for many clans too. What do u think about it?

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

XTR, what you think about it what I said before. For example 3 weeks to play all group stage matches, and 3 weeks for play off, not 1 week for match. More clans will be possible to play then, for example we can't play if it's 1 week = 1 match, cuz we will be away, but if i'm away 2 weeks, I will be possible to play all matches in 1 week, and I think it would be better for many clans too. What do u think about it?

one year ago we had 2 matches per week ; >

"Only God Can Judge Me"