Freeze Summer Cup 2007 !!

196 replies [Last post]
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

o2 stop being anal about the dm6 thing. Big grin. either way we're not gonna get to pick either version of dm6 as our map. end of story.

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

mow Q [EN]

o2jr,

at this momement i was not sure about pro-q3dm6, so it was not unusefull, the usage of that question was to learn if it is standard or not.

so the map is standard, everyone who play in 1.32 has that map, since 1.32 is standard for e+ (otherwise u cant play e+).

delivered on cd, rofl, in which time do u live? 33k-modem-century?

u need to log in in internet to get 1.32, it was never delivered on CD, 1.32 is not standard? PR 1.27 (like i have it on CD) is the latest PR which was delivered on original CDs

so the map is delivered with the basic needings of the game, without that u cant even play the latest version of Q3, it is made by ID, not by some random "customers"

what means the word custom? It means also no produced by the original manufacturer.

coming back to the nonsense. 02JR > nonstopnonsens

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

o2jr,

at this momement i was not sure about pro-q3dm6, so it was not unusefull, the usage of that question was to learn if it is standard or not.

so the map is standard, everyone who play in 1.32 has that map, since 1.32 is standard for e+ (otherwise u cant play e+).

delivered on cd, rofl, in which time do u live? 33k-modem-century?

u need to log in in internet to get 1.32, it was never delivered on CD, 1.32 is not standard? PR 1.27 (like i have it on CD) is the latest PR which was delivered on original CDs

so the map is delivered with the basic needings of the game, without that u cant even play the latest version of Q3, it is made by ID, not by some random "customers"

what means the word custom? It means also no produced by the original manufacturer.

coming back to the nonsense. 02JR > nonstopnonsens

Lol ROFL LMAO, Whatever dude, I just know that Pro-Q3dm6 didn't came with my Q3 CD Big grin ...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

mow Q [EN]
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

Lol ROFL LMAO, Whatever dude, I just know that Pro-Q3dm6 didn't came with my Q3 CD Big grin ...peace...

I mean, it is not very important now if it is standard or not, but why u post so many stuff if u dont know more as it is not on your cd?

Please satisfy my curiosity.

Btw. you would be a pretty bad lawyer, hehe.

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Btw. you would be a pretty bad lawyer, hehe.

That's why I'm an engeneer fool Big grin ...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:
Interesting two clanless people make points about cup which is for clans. It is highly recommended Extreme to accept their opinion... :roll: maybe they sign up for playing. Cool

oh Rena please cut the crap, youre turning into an intention whore!

@ Extreme, > liked the cup last year, so im happy to have it this year too Winking just dont start somehting and then leave it to others to finish it like with tdm league..

Your criticism is legendary Big grin

Your post:
1. It is off topic.
2. Nothing contributive in it.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

mow Q [EN]

Rena, you had a few offtopic posts in here, further a few offensive posts, u had just a few constructive posts.

Why u feel disturbed if some else is going a bit offtopic? Are u more worth then others? It is always bad if u do things what u dont like at others.

Btw, your standalone Cool which du do sometimes without any text, is always very constributive.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Rena, you had a few offtopic posts in here, further a few offensive posts, u had just a few constructive posts.

Why u feel disturbed if some else is going a bit offtopic? Are u more worth then others? It is always bad if u do things what u dont like at others.

Btw, your standalone Cool which du do sometimes without any text, is always very constributive.

It is simply not true. My posts here was on topic only. But in this E+ forum you simply cannot post anything without someone flame you. Because of that majority don't post anything. That seems to me as high grade of freedom to speech. I feel when post something, as jumping in water with piranhas... and that sux... When I post something I suggest or usually tell what I think about topic and why... And then show at least couple people which try to make me to think different. Thinking Holly cow ! That means I must think as majority ? What is then this place if I cant think with my head only ? CCCP ?

This topic is off topic as yours before mine. And I will not post in this tread anything what haven't any connection with topic.
God bless you all.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

LSF ~ MASTAH
Mastah's picture

im new in E+
I have ask for you
Where can i download Demos From Frezz Cup and TDM Laguage

Internet Bezprzewodowy
Mouse:logitech m525 and || Mousepad: one for 3$ || Headphones: some panasonics Happy

{D*R*T} FAITH
Faith's picture
LSF ~ MASTAH wrote:

im new in E+

Welcome Happy

LSF ~ MASTAH wrote:
Where can i download Demos From Frezz Cup and TDM Laguage

i've got most of the tdm-l demos archived on my hdd.. but im to lazy to upload them to events.Website :oops:

So.. you would need to browse this forum to find demos
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewforum.php?f=46&topicdays=0&start=100

As for FSC, some demos were hosted on KO' site, however im not sure if they still are Happy