Fragfest 2009

180 replies [Last post]
-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

and me? :bounce:

TVL*RAGIR

Actually i shoul vote, and i say the best cfg for fragfest is e5r ofc - railgun, and fucking fast switch for an epic spam. The best map? DM5 HAHA xD

unique * black

i'm in.

Kefir
Impact's picture
TVL*RAGIR wrote:

Actually i shoul vote, and i say the best cfg for fragfest is e5r ofc - railgun, and fucking fast switch for an epic spam. The best map? DM5 HAHA xD

Wana by Muted too ? Big grin :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Look for my BFG at Space Station

outofhere!
hook's picture

So updated the List Site 1, welcome IO, Saru, Black, Invisible..

Vote from Map is stopped ...most ppl vote for the classic map The Well....download the map ..Site 1... or ftp://ftp2.excessiveplus.net/

Arrow and one comment from me....bax cant sign up in all from my organisation cups, because.......so many grounds!!!!!!!

When he join to the server, i bann him ...... :!:

so forward cfg is at the moment PlusN...also u can vote till Friday...

and this week i make a new fragfest server and then i updated the site 1 serverlist...and pw...

greets
newEYesAsphyx

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

toxicity
Toxic's picture

For wut signing up is needed? Simply who ll have time ll come...

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
toxicity wrote:

in the past fragfests, people join for the sake of joining then leave after 50 frags or when they are bored, then rejoin etc (pointless)

With sign up, only the serious players will play and won't miss out because of 50 spectators sitting in spectate.

By the way, does anyone know how 1.04 handles large amounts of players on the scoreboard? If i remember right, the 1.03 scoreboard used to screw up.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

By the way, does anyone know how 1.04 handles large amounts of players on the scoreboard? If i remember right, the 1.03 scoreboard used to screw up.

It seems to be fixed, but lets check it for real on fragfest Winking

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

toxicity
Toxic's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

toxicity wrote:

in the past fragfests, people join for the sake of joining then leave after 50 frags or when they are bored, then rejoin etc (pointless)

With sign up, only the serious players will play and won't miss out because of 50 spectators sitting in spectate.

well, who cares if there's 20serious players and 20 just laying for fun? Or u think 50ppl ll sign up here...?

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

EVOL.qXy
QXY's picture

Arrow I'm in :!:

What about map-burning Thinking: :roll: