- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Fragfest 2009
sexsymbol wrote:sexsymbol (69) in, thxNo BAX!!!! :twisted:
hahahahaha F1 ![]()
wrote:
sexsymbol wrote:sexsymbol (69) in, thxNo BAX!!!! :twisted:
hahahahaha F1
I wouldnt come in that "fragfest" anyway.
I prefer camel's fragfest's organisation.
Open your eyes, yours is an imaginary one, camel's a real one
+1
count me in ![]()
asphyx which password on the server? Or you will remove it before a start?
wrote:
wrote:
sexsymbol wrote:sexsymbol (69) in, thxNo BAX!!!! :twisted:
hahahahaha F1
I wouldnt come in that "fragfest" anyway.
I prefer camel's fragfest's organisation.
Open your eyes, yours is an imaginary one, camel's a real one
U open ur eyes,
Asphyx is making a possibility to have fun on nice fragfest,
and organisation is awesome,
we have list of participating players,
so no random noobs will join and disconnect after 5 minutes,
furthermore whole event will be on E+ TV
if that is imaginary fragfest for u, than maybe ur ban is imaginary aswell xD
Hey guys, Hella here, I'm up for this, frag fest is awesome. it's been a while since I played with many of you, so should be good fun. ![]()







No BAX!!!! :twisted:
Fragmovies and more
Click ME!
AsphyxEvents Website
Click ME!