Excessive Plus v1.04-beta4

237 replies [Last post]
superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture

yeh, eyecandy is nice Happy if u do so, then i can give links. because of course author permission is probably needed Winking
http://www.mikemartin1200.com/

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

joey
|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:

Sexy sexy Easy.

I have a bug to report. This one is kinda rare, but sometimes BFG, nade, rail, and any other knockback for weapons will stop working. Sometimes it's with multiple weapons and sometimes it's with just one. This seemingly happens randomly.

Isn't that server-setup related? I thought it had something to do with flooding. Could be wrong though.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

also there is no England flag yet Sad

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

(HK)Spider
spider's picture
superbad! wrote:

yeh, eyecandy is nice Happy if u do so, then i can give links. because of course author permission is probably needed Winking

yeah i tried to find some packs of weapons but i found none on google besides on torrentz so i didnt dwld any. If someone has a link that leads to the owners of a weapon skin pack plz post here ASAP Big grin

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture

rail trails can be nice, i think i saw a gradient in my trails when testing beta3 that i dont see in beta4 Surprise also, the default spiral one was nice.

gl with the bug fixing.
pls dont forget to checkout the 'echo' feature Laughing i use it so much in my 1.03 cfg, shame if it no longer works in 1.04. Cool

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
(HK)Spider wrote:

yeah i tried to find some packs of weapons but i found none on google besides on torrentz so i didnt dwld any. If someone has a link that leads to the owners of a weapon skin pack plz post here ASAP Big grin

here the skins I used for my movie...

here are some other skin packs...

but imo the carbon and chrome skins by Runningman (plusmodv5, coming with my files) and the high quality quake 2.5 ones are best by far.

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

ok excellent, now ' hello world ' them.

Now lets contact them to see what we can do. Who will be the man ? a lady will be better .. no not you shady...

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
(HK)Spider wrote:

add weapon skins to this new releasE? i think we should make it look Hot in the weapons eye, i know lot of people use cg_drawgun 0 but those who has it will enjoy new weapon colors...

Huge F2.

E+ already looks ridiculous for people not from E+, shotgun trails, tons of spam etc. New weapons skins are not needed, keep it as Q3 mod instead of making new game out of it.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

Anonymous
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

(HK)Spider wrote:
add weapon skins to this new releasE? i think we should make it look Hot in the weapons eye, i know lot of people use cg_drawgun 0 but those who has it will enjoy new weapon colors...

Huge F2.

E+ already looks ridiculous for people not from E+, shotgun trails, tons of spam etc. New weapons skins are not needed, keep it as Q3 mod instead of making new game out of it.

from me F1 Big grin imo it will be smth new

ALSO in new release should be new menu ;P not normal Q3

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

And how about reworking quad damage not to affect movement weapons (grenades, bfg)

And I don't know if this is feature or bug (maybe only in cfg) but shotgun is not moving frozen bodies.