Excessive Plus v1.04-beta1

23 replies [Last post]
easy
Developer
easy's picture
Feel free to download and test it on the beta server. This is only the client, you cannot start own servers with this release.

Please report all bugs or suggestions here.

Server: 89.149.194.215:27980
Maps: http://www.excessiveplus.net/vote-beta/

Download

xp-1.04-beta1.zip

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Happy Beta Testing everyone Happy

ExcessivePlus Administrator

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

From all my wishes only the spawn kill protection on ftag is included, which works nicely. (on the testing server the value is probably too high though). Per weapon switchtime might be nice too, once the plus.cfg team starts working on it. The rest of the stuff that i wanted to see were not even touched so...

A polished version of 1.03 with some crucial fixes and a bit heavy on gimmicks. Good for those that still play.

ps: Why, oh why do you bother so much about the "looks" and not about "how it plays"? :SSSSSS

TARASBULJBA

Good work + team...

Btw easy nice avatar Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
tartaros wrote:

From all my wishes only the spawn kill protection on ftag is included, which works nicely. (on the testing server the value is probably too high though). Per weapon switchtime might be nice too, once the plus.cfg team starts working on it. The rest of the stuff that i wanted to see were not even touched so...

A polished version of 1.03 with some crucial fixes and a bit heavy on gimmicks. Good for those that still play.

ps: Why, oh why do you bother so much about the "looks" and not about "how it plays"? :SSSSSS

Keep in mind it is "only" a bugfix release, Tar baby. ;p

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

yeye but still why waste time for fancy (new) features like point and click specing (which i don't think will live to final release) and not something actually useful? Anyway, i see your point... let us wait for a late 2009 1.05 release...

ps: 400 ups on the testing server is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ridiculous...

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Meh, don't be such a pessimist, at least stuff is happening now. Don't think i wouldn't like to see a mountain of stuff added too.

Lets just hope + team keeps on listening to what ppl have to say,like they did so far,and for that I give them thumbs up.
Gotta agree with tar,400 ups is ridicilous,give us 350 pls :]

TARASBULJBA
tartaros wrote:

yeye but still why waste time for fancy (new) features like point and click specing (which i don't think will live to final release) and not something actually useful? Anyway, i see your point... let us wait for a late 2009 1.05 release...

Why would 400 ups be funny, it is normal... and config is not plus or e5... plus like.cfg...

TARASBULJBA wrote:

Why would 400 ups be funny, it is normal... and config is not plus or e5... plus like.cfg...

Plus or plus like,majority of ppl are used to 350 ups.Thats why to that majority 400ups is ridicilous.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Excessive Plus v1.04-beta1
TARASBULJBA wrote:

tartaros wrote:

normal in baseq3 is 320...

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."