- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Excessive plus on 1.31
1. September 2004 - 18:07
#11
Excessive plus on 1.31
Ok, i did not understand that you did not have full controle over the server, sorry. I only know how to do it this way, if you can't upload several files to specific directories i can't help you.

thats ok the file load into the server but it wont load them well I guess I still looking for help thankyou any how btw it works good one the computer but not right on the server..