Excessive+News [24.05.2010]

10 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
GB United Kingdom

Excessive+News

17.05.2010 - 23.05.2010

Hello again Happy
First of all, I would like to appologize that the promissed interview
with Camel isn't yet here Confused Would be easier if I could catch him...
online xD xD xD XD
I will try to make it up for You and prepare some more interviews on
this week... On my aim is Marcus, Seebz, Beast and ofcourse Camel Tongue
OK, let's continue with Weekly News...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// RANKING // RANKING // RANKING //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAILONLY SIDE - Passed week was pretty busy:

TAG// D4 2:0 Bloody
TAG// Lucky 2:0 D4
TAG// D4 2:1 Psy
TAG// R2 2:0 Bloody
TAG// Smurfs 2:0 Banana
TAG// SneakyBastards 2:0 |IS|<-
TAG// F2B 2:1 unique

Clan F2B is still leading in RAILONLY ranking,
and still 2nd is E><TREME! and 3rd is unique.
RailResurrection // mini Freeze League has just finished.
1ST PLACE and GOLD throphee: F2B
2ND PLACE and SILVER throphee: the * smurfs
3RD PLACE and BRONZE: unique and Lucky (same amount of points)
It was very nice Event to organize Happy With lil' bit of good
attitude I will start another RailOnly League or Cup soon.



PLUS SIDE - Last week was also very quiet.
Only one match played on Plus side of E+ scene.

TAG // MR 2:0 EXTREME

Don't worry, more matches will come soon when storm starts...
Upcoming event will be biggest storm this year on E+
-------------Summer Freeze Cup 2010-------------

E><TREME! is still leading in PLUS ranking, but unique and [MR.] are
slowly collecting points and soon we will see some rotations on dais.
On 4th place there is still HYPER clan which is "unofficially dead".
Too bad nobody had time and will to continue hyper's legacy...
On 5th place is DSS with big loss of points to the best 3 clans.
They need to hurry up and start winning some matches if they wanna fight for the podium this year.



INDIVIDUAL (1v1) - 2 matches played, but only 1 can be ranked.
Why ? Because some people still aren't familliar with ranking rules Happy
Once again I'm writing this very important ranking rule:
ON RANKED MATCH PUNK BUSTER + PURE MUST BE ON

ascari 2:0 kenver

Small change in 2010 ranking situation:
Seebz, still leading 1v1 ranking with 30 matches played, 25 wins, 5 lost.
2nd is now Ultima with 13 matches played, 10 wins, 3 lost.
He pushed Nature to 3rd place, 9 matches played, 8 wins, 1 lost.
Marcus is now on 4th place Happy
If he sees that he will propably try to hunt for some points soon.
Beware ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// CLANS and PLAYERS // CLANS and PLAYERS //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now on E+ we have 15 Railonly Clans and 20 Plus Clans.

Clans which are currently looking for players:
RSocKstar . RS* more about joining this clan here click
.DARK|ANGELS. more about joining this clan here click
EVOL more about joining this clan here click

Clanless players looking for clan to join: SPECIAL TOPIC HERE

Most interesting player transfers:
extreme! kenver => kenver
kenver => *BC*Kenver
DA|mistress => mistress
hardcore => .TnT*Hardcore!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// COMMERCIAL // COMMERCIAL // COMMERCIAL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://tv.excessiveplus.net
click here to go to dedicated forum topic

Haven't You been there yet ?
Don't wait go check it now !




.AIM[
+] FREEZE #2 PUBLIC SERVER.

http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/aim-freeze-2-public-server

Yet another server created by MR[+] Camel !!
This server is specially dedicated for people
who prefer to play on plusN.cfg created by F2B Fala.
Many, many cool maps in rotation system,
fraglimit 15 and timelimit 25, but only 14 slots,
so hurry up and join before all will be taken Happy

Summary: Propably biggest competition for Beer Freezer server.




EXCESSIVE
PLUS REFEREES TEAM
ref+

Having problems with finding:
- smooth server for ranked match (CW),
- someone to record mvd from match,
- someone with knowledge of server commands,
- someone who could explain all ranking rules,
- someone who could supervise & control match progress on server.

Don't worry, ref+ is a team of dedicated
people who will help u with all those problems.
Simply visit ref+ public forums and create a post.
Someone will contact You and help u with arranging your match.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for reading.

Regards,
terror

xDD LoL AndyRocket)))
n1xin's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:


3RD PLACE and BRONZE: unique and Lucky (same amount of points)

Why didn't you replay (or play) unique-lucky to get one clan in 3 place? Worried

alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]
xDD LoL AndyRocket))) wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

3RD PLACE and BRONZE: unique and Lucky (same amount of points)

Why didn't you replay (or play) unique-lucky to get one clan in 3 place? Worried

In every "sport" 3th place must be the one who won in their match (unique vs lucky), I dont know why that rule is not accepted here...

mow Q [EN]
Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]

Well, there never was posted something about a complex arithmetic (thats the word u r looking for).

Rules were simply. Win 2:0 = 3 points, 2:1 = 2 points winner, 1 point loser, 0:2 = 0 points. No word about arithmetics. Complain in advance instead afterwards Happy, Rules were known.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]
alienM wrote:

xDD LoL AndyRocket))) wrote:
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

3RD PLACE and BRONZE: unique and Lucky (same amount of points)

Why didn't you replay (or play) unique-lucky to get one clan in 3 place? Worried

In every "sport" 3th place must be the one who won in their match (unique vs lucky), I dont know why that rule is not accepted here...

@ nixin
Answering on your question:
1. Because unique would prefer the option which alienM presented.
2. Because lucky prefers your option and would play and maybe win.
If we gonna push on 1st option then lucky is going to push on 2nd option.
Both are shit imo Tongue that's why better to not add rules to already finished cup.

btw @ alienM
xD I've seen couple times on eurosport 2 people with silver medal or bronze or even gold in one competition Happy

... but in my next cup I will iplement rule about situations like that, propably will make it with 1st option Tongue (if same amount of points, then winner of the previous match between both clans takes the place in front).

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]

well nothing simplier than that :
unique and lucky have same ammount of points,

BUT (hehe He!!o)

unique won 5 matches, and lucky 4 matches,

Result : unique 3rd, lucky 4th

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

1st_In_Hell
Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]

Whatever ,who really care ??

int*icenine
icenine's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts:
IL Israel
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]
1st_In_Hell wrote:

Whatever ,who really care ??

F1 + Facebook Like

The liver is evil... It must be punished...

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

well nothing simplier than that :
unique and lucky have same ammount of points,

BUT (hehe He!!o)

unique won 5 matches, and lucky 4 matches,

Result : unique 3rd, lucky 4th

but Ali in rules there was only about points not about
who won vs who and how many wins they had...
same ammount of points = same possition in cup

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:
well nothing simplier than that :
unique and lucky have same ammount of points,

BUT (hehe He!!o)

unique won 5 matches, and lucky 4 matches,

Result : unique 3rd, lucky 4th

but Ali in rules there was only about points not about
who won vs who and how many wins they had...
same ammount of points = same possition in cup

just gave u my opinion, and a solution to this kind of issues for next cup Winking

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: Excessive+News [24.05.2010]
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:
well nothing simplier than that :
unique and lucky have same ammount of points,

BUT (hehe He!!o)

unique won 5 matches, and lucky 4 matches,

Result : unique 3rd, lucky 4th

but Ali in rules there was only about points not about
who won vs who and how many wins they had...
same ammount of points = same possition in cup

just gave u my opinion, and a solution to this kind of issues for next cup Winking

Yes, will be like that in next cup Happy thx

================================
btw I noticed that some links in this news didn't work, now they are fixed Happy