GG

Login or register to view attached files

THC * SYNTAX
i_hate_q3's picture

mvd's

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
Re: RR CUP/ smurfs 2:0 bc /23.05.2010

GG Banana clan. I took 1 timeout for you on dm8 when Zender went out, but then you needed another when DarkAngel got kicked by PB. You kept on playing without him, without taking a timeout. Maybe will be smart to take a timeout in such a situation next time /timeout.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

GG!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

GG Banana clan. I took 1 timeout for you on dm8 when Zender went out, but then you needed another when DarkAngel got kicked by PB. You kept on playing without him, without taking a timeout. Maybe will be smart to take a timeout in such a situation next time /timeout.

Yes...first was me...api problem...then zender...then kenver....then me again....then me AGAIN! then rose and kenver....with apis....and zender was alone...

gg Happy looking next time for revange with complet team Smug

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

outofhere!
hook's picture

banana need to fixed hole api problem when pb .. i said it one more banana u need to prepared that finally for pb for all players then the other have no troubles and concentration problems with u ....^^

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

Yes...first was me...api problem...then zender...then kenver....then me again....then me AGAIN! then rose and kenver....with apis....and zender was alone...

I get windows API error too (131144), but only when I use windowed mode. So if you connect to the server in full screen and don't play with ALT+ENTER, you shouldn't get kicked imo.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

*ZMB*SEEBZ*
Seebz's picture

gg S(m)urfers!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

I get windows API error too (131144), but only when I use windowed mode. So if you connect to the server in full screen and don't play with ALT+ENTER, you shouldn't get kicked imo.

Ok i will give a try and lets see how works Smug

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

mow Q [EN]

not that i did not tell u that on our last 2 wars Happy

P-ERK *WGVD*
Perk's picture

didnt you know impius? nobody listens to you because you are a bad person related to hitler.. or something like that ;P