-: Excessive Deadly Mix Cup Comments :-

1189 replies [Last post]
|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
*ZMB*SEEBZ* wrote:

Date: 21.12.2008.
Time: 21 h CET
Ref: Shady(WgvD's referee, bnt can choose one, neutral, ofcourse)
Maps: q3dm8-4v4, ci-5v5, ospra3map1-5v5
BNT Map Choice: Q3dm8, ospra3map1
BNT Config Choice: e5r
BNT Gametype Choice: TAG
WgvD Map Choice: Ci
WgvD Config Choice: e5
WgvD Gametype Choice: tdm
Server: WgvD Underground- 193.192.59.218:28015 - password: yeye, not gonna give it to you x)

What perfect settings... I wish there were same clear settings before the match tvl vs bnt Sad

Nothing is impossible

*BNT* TYP!

These 'perfect settings' come after the issues experienced with tvl vs bnt, just to make everything definite to everyone. So nobody can understand things wrong

pure E5R whore

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Even if they are no nubs on the server, but i agree with you, what affects social intelligence.

Who reads the last pages of this thread knows what I speak of.

mow 1 question, what the hell are you doing here ?, making the flame beter or what you alway's beleave what you do, preventing it ?

just go stand infront of the mirror and jurk off i'm sick off youre little helping posts

mow Q [EN]
eu.jeff wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:
Even if they are no nubs on the server, but i agree with you, what affects social intelligence.

mow 1 question, what the hell are you doing here ?, making the flame beter or what you alway's beleave what you do, preventing it ?

just go stand infront of the mirror and jurk off i'm sick off youre little helping posts

You feel presumably addressed? Sure not, or?

I don't believe that i expressed a wrong contention. And if the truth can't be accepted, thhen the truth hurts. Like in your case i guess.

Maybe you can declare me how a situation can be offended? Unlike you I relate my statement to a large whole while you are being personal:) Or you want to claim that this thread is embossed by respect and social behavior?

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
*BNT* TYP! wrote:

These 'perfect settings' come after the issues experienced with tvl vs bnt, just to make everything definite to everyone. So nobody can understand things wrong

Yeah, look simply at the fact, thet if there were such things set before match tvl vs bnt like:

Quote:
(...)
Maps: 1 - q3dm8-4v4, 2 - ci-5v5, 3 - ospra3map1-5v5
BNT Map Choice: Q3dm8, ospra3map1
BNT Config Choice: e5r
BNT Gametype Choice: TAG
WgvD Map Choice: Ci
WgvD Config Choice: e5
WgvD Gametype Choice: tdm
(...)

- there wouldnt be any troubles. Sad, there werent Sad

Nothing is impossible

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
mow Q [EN] wrote:

You feel presumably addressed? Sure not, or?

I don't believe that i expressed a wrong contention. And if the truth can't be accepted, thhen the truth hurts. Like in your case i guess.

Maybe you can declare me how a situation can be offended? Unlike you I relate my statement to a large whole while you are being personal:) Or you want to claim that this thread is embossed by respect and social behavior?

my problem simply is, you have no buisness here

mow Q [EN]

Certainly u r right, anyway, it sucks how people act with each other, or not?

Thus, it can't be so wrong, if i assume lacking social intelligence as an external one.

But if i read the last couple of posts, it seems to turn into something good Winking

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

you assume to much, you assume everyone who posted here did shit talked, youre wrong only a few ppl did, but they posted much Laughing

so pls dont assume anymore Big grin

CRUCIFIX*KoD
crucifix's picture

How long u will cry about BNT vs tvl?
U should be happy that now settings are more understable, even for simple persons. Only intelligent ppl r trending to perfection.

GL both (but 1 point more BNT Winking )

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:

(but 1 point more BNT Winking )

put youre presiouce BNT where no sunshine can come omg