-: Excessive Deadly Mix Cup Comments :-

1189 replies [Last post]
CRUCIFIX*KoD
crucifix's picture

I wanted cooperate long long time ago with ppl like Dez.
My point of view isn't just against those ppl. I am sure that they have no rights in this conflict and as I see 3 tvl members are bastards that's all.
U cannot hide true, who is acting here and writing this shits.
There's no cover for brainless.

Ah and:

WH*BOT wrote:

tylko 2 pedalskich noobwo jest w Polsce Ty i Magik jestescie siebie warci

nigdy nie widzialem aby ktorykolwiek z was kiedykolwiek cos na tym modzie pokazal

najwyrazniej zazdroscicie innym ze potrafia grac a wy nie, potraficie tylko pierolic na tym forum po angielsku

Crucyfix wypierdalaj ze swoim angielskim za granice / jednego idioty nooba bedzie mniej w Polsce

He says:
"There r just two noob-gays in Poland: U and Magik.
I never saw anyone of u to show on this mod anything. U r jelous that others knows how to play and u don't. U can just fuck on this forum in english.
Crucifix go fucking away with your english to other country. One idiot-noob less in Poland."

I've already asked for pernament ban on this forum for this kid.
Too much idiotic dreams in Your small head.

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

Ill use Vodevils transtation since its pretty accurate...

WH*BOT wrote:
"There r just two noob-gays in Poland: U and Magik"

Whys that...because i dont agree with your opinion?Because im on BNTs side in this BNT-TVL conflict? Because im not Vodevils hater? So it works like "if youre not enemy for my enemy-youre my enemy" thats really adult :roll:

WH*BOT wrote:
"I never saw anyone of u to show on this mod anything. U r jelous that others knows how to play and u don't."

But you DID show something...you showed how people should not act like....you showed how disrespectfull you are towards to others.

WH*BOT wrote:
"U can just fuck on this forum in english."

D'oooh..guess what...its english forum...one of the forum rules says:

"3. Write your posts in English. If you really have to write in another language, provide an English translation for other users. "

So i stick with that...and i suggest you to do the same, because you lately you brake common rules such us the one about language or:

"4. No flames and trolls. If you want to write something snappy and/or offensive to someone, use the Private Message function.

5. Respect your fellow posters. Remember, you get what you give."

All the time you just dont have any arguments against what people say to you so all you can do is just insulting...thats really sad.
There is a reason why your old account got banned in this forum (wasnt it?)...Keep up the good work...your in best way to recieve another ban
Laughing

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Sorry for OT, but can't help myself: what's with the 'grammar nazi' attitude towards people with poor English? I mean, i could understand if it were Oxford graduates bitching and moaning about it, but, uh, hello.

It's like, 'durr hurr LOOK AT ME DO ARGUMENT ABOUT THIS GUY'S SHIT ENGLISH, I BE THE MEN'. *Ding dong* - good morning, it's mr. reality check. Making fun of another person's language skill is a poorly veiled attempt at hiding the fact you have no argument whatsoever, and is usually a retard's last resort in a discussion.

I'm not defending/attacking anyone in particular here, but unless your English is perfect (and i've yet to see anyone who could say that about themselves here, even amongst native speakers* Tongue), shut up.

*Except Twerpy, but she's a freak Big grin

mow Q [EN]

Mad, even if a native speaker would holding forth on someones else english, would it be lame.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

to the grammar nazi:
if someones english is so bad that u have to guess what he means, what we shall do? ignore? that isnt nice either.

edit: just throwing in a point for the final, the maps are:
q3dm8
Ci
OsprA3map1

the map Ci is causing tons of lowfps and is bugged like hell, u can move into walls for example, how this is going to be controlled?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

to the grammar nazi:
if someones english is so bad that u have to guess what he means, what we shall do? ignore? that isnt nice either.

Except, arguably, Keeper, everyone here operates perfectly understandable English. I'm no prodigy, and i have, mostly, no problems at all understanding what Keep, or even people like Balrog or Purg, write. It just requires some good will.

Also, Skull, 'grammar nazi' is a commonly used phrase to describe people who use another's lacking communicative skills as foundation for ad hominems. It isn't a stab at anyone's nationality.

mow Q [EN] wrote:

Mad, even if a native speaker would holding forth on someones else english, would it be lame.

I agree, but at least then they'd have some firm ground beneath their feet while whining. Not much of it, though.

.Sy[]N'-

f1 mad! ;O

lets do it again! after years..

EVOL.GASOL
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

the map Ci is causing tons of lowfps and is bugged like hell, u can move into walls for example, how this is going to be controlled?

specting all players and if the ref see something bad then will be one warning , third warning will be map loss

btw i am on work, when i go to house i will play on ci map and see this things and i will speak with seebz and dirty

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

i suggest 2 referee's 1 blue team 1 red team all done

and not 1 or 3 warnings the player making the error should be forced into spec for 1 min or be chainged

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

i suggest 2 referee's 1 blue team 1 red team all done

and not 1 or 3 warnings the player making the error should be forced into spec for 1 min or be chainged

the bugs can occur accidently. (or how u think they were found?)

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."