Error :(

19 replies [Last post]
Nag!Out
Hejj all I can't run my quake from yesterday:( I can run Quake.exe and move on MENU but when i want connect or start game this error show up.

what's now?? Big grin some idea?

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

i got similar error, sometimes my quake crashes and i get that one.
any modifications to ur pc (software,hardware) u done?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Nag!Out

hmm. From last week I not instal enythig. Yesterday i try run my PC and show up DISC BOTT FAILITURE................ and something like that but when i press restert PC run normal but quake and MSN go down
Sad

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
>> OUT of gaming Happy

mow Q [EN]

nagro, how u feel when u play on polAMG Servers? How does it feel to play on a server owned by a cheater?

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

mow, and what your prob there he playing if he dont cheat? and he didnt ask your opinion about there he play, he asked about error

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

mow Q [EN]

the problem is about supporting a cheater with giving him the satisfaction to play on his server.

the owner of this servers was caught 3 times by pb for cheating.

It is a question of moral.

Further, i would have an answer on his question, but i dont support people who support cheaters.

also i dont wanna flame him, just telling my oppinion, if u dont like my oppinion, dont read my oppinion.

greets and thx.

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

1) lol mow
2) "disc boot failure" is very bad... i know some friends who had first a few problems, then sometimes disc boot failure and then her HDD died and never came back... so be careful with this and maybe save your data

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

Nag!Out
mow Q [EN] wrote:

nagro, how u feel when u play on polAMG Servers? How does it feel to play on a server owned by a cheater?

I not play on POLADND AMG LAMO !! Tongue:DXD befor try connect to AMG i try on BEER and AIM. I just thinking it's something with server and try some other:P

Please back too topic!!! Still can't run game SadSad If i faund some free time tonight i will reinstal WINDOWS. Will see maybe It's help me.

Histroy :
OUT of gaming Happy
>> OUT of gaming Happy

BASILISK
Basilisk's picture

Try running HDD REGENERATOR program and go buy new disk before it's too late...

officiallydead

i dont really want to be mean mow...but thats spam at this thread...

he asked help about the error not about where he plays... democracy allows you to play on whatever server u want to...is it beer is it poladm or whatever that doesnt matter...hosted by cheater or no... everyone knows his limit and what is the best for him!

So nagro....the disc failure is going to destroy ur HDD soon, this is the first step to it !

About the q3 ... i am not really sure why it is caused... it could be truly a prob with hdd as msn doesnt work either imo... save ur data get a new hdd (which is not that expensive nowadays) reinstall windonws get ur sensitivity and the rest Smug then u are able to play again ^^

cant help u anymore... Worried

mow Q [EN]

Honestly said, you can save your wisdom for yourself, since you say nothing new, what u say is already known, at least everyone should know that already what u have said.

What i have said is not known by all, and i saw this possiblity as chance to remind people about the backgrounds of the amg servers. Since a cheater shouldnt be supported in any way.

I said only my opinion, concerning the moral aspect. If someone is not okay with my oppinion, this someone can look away and ignore me, it doesnt affect my oppinion in any case in this case.

Nevertheless, Nagro told, that he doesnt play on AMG Servers, so, everything is OK. Possible solutions where already posted, so nothing more to say for myself.