[EN] 3:0 WgvD /18.09.2006/RANKED

36 replies [Last post]
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

Quote:
"XbODz" Last thing is i was talking about is tdm and EN never beat ED there, and never gave revenge in same conditions to kod or mxc i think (maybe i'm wrong).

You guys of course do what you want with your war confs, but still you play tdm with e5 and e5r with all clans now exept X, KOD, MXC whatever u can say

I start with your accusing we wouldnt have bet x and kod on "same conditions" on e5... Thinking
Thats a heavy accusing against which are all facts!
We bet x and kod last time on following conditions:
THEY could freely choose the gametype. (x took tag and kod took tdm)
THEY could choose 2 out of 3 maps.
THEY could play on the config THEY like the most (e5 for both).
and BOTH cws ended 3-0 for EN... so pls tell me now why that werent correct wins and why you accuse us for not having played on "same conditions"!
Before you say in X's case tag is not tdm... the cw before was on same conditions in tdm...

As for MxC... we werent able yet to fight them... why? when they became active in playing cws (april) we were getting inactive... when we became active again (june) MxC was going to summerbreak... so thats the only case you are right in... we didnt beat MxC.

As for ED... we bet you on CTF... what happened after that you should know Winking
70% of the ED members left ED in the time from the foundation and some days after our cw... I better dont say why huh Winking
And their reason for leaving was our reason for not playing you again + the reason that you wanted to set up a banned player against us.
I suggest not to go further into this... Tongue

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

LOOOOOOL you smoke weed today ? you understand nothing of what i say.
sorry dude, i can't waste my time answer false things you go far far already with false shits but nothing new, you prove once more that's what you are searching for imo

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Please :!:
keep with topic...
It is very interesting that almost each clan war post somehow go off topic. I as moderator allow that if it is in constructive way. But when become dangerous and flammable I have to intervene.
So, I suppose that E5 on facts seeing here have problems which aren't solved and open wounds. In fact old wounds which aren't healed. As I wrote before we in BRO solve problems as come and go forward... To much unsolved problems become destructive for community. Here was very good start and as I said before, whole E+ community try to help E5 cfg with constructive proposals... We haven’t any other intention beside make better, bigger and stronger community to joy for everyone of us. But we all must have patience and must be ready for constructive discutions. You must be in "bona fide" to make compromises and move forward. Without that you cannot accomplish anything except getting weaker as cfg in time and whole E+ will suffer. I hope that this understands all...
So, I suggest:

• Solving one by one problem. Open topic on appropriate sub forum on this forum and we all will try to find in good faith solution.
  • Try to avoid personal issues and let the time heal old wounds.... opening them situation will be even worse.
  • And all what will be on forums try to see only good for all in community and contribute to that cause with positive energy and stands.

Best regards

[/]

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

gg's all, another war missed by me Sad

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

gg...

^o^

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture