[EN] 3:0 WgvD /18.09.2006/RANKED

36 replies [Last post]
[ZER]Strahli*
Zer-Strahli's picture

now? Big grin

Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, APACHE inside!
http://www.zerclan.de
get e6.cfg here!!!

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

Quote:
"kraster" do u know what i wanna see ? a cw EN v ED Happy

Quote:
"MDK.-dziadek-" Why not KoD vs EN ???? Happy

both cws took place already Winking

Quote:
"green" now when they have xplo (WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Angry... ) they r quite unbrakeable

Well, if then that counts only for CTF... although it didnt change much there...
TDM aint much about skill anymore in e5... with that switchtime everyone can be good... since switching is more important than aiming Winking no wonder then that a lot of clans dont want to play us on lower switchtime... Big grin
although we just ask "good" clans for a lower switchtime since they should be "skilled" enough to handle it... but as soon as we mention lower switchtime in a cw setup the opponent stops replying for some weeks Tongue

about the pings...
dunno what was up... but I remember some WgvD specs talking about ping during the first map... just didnt have enough time to read it... (had to switchspam Tongue) and then I forgot it again...
you should have said something in a break WgvD... np to change the server Sad hmm... next time we simply take your server then Happy

pleix
prox164's picture

Quote:

about the pings...
dunno what was up... but I remember some WgvD specs talking about ping during the first map... just didnt have enough time to read it... (had to switchspam Tongue) and then I forgot it again...
you should have said something in a break WgvD... np to change the server Sad hmm... next time we simply take your server then Happy

I talk all the time about change the serv..

but np m8
even if we change the server I think we will loose anyway..
we change the server next time ( :
thank you EN for play.. You Rock !!

cu on server

x

Seth

I don't mean to disrespect anyone by this post but...

Didn't you discuss which server to play on before the actual war, maybe during the setup of the game, or right before the war to see how everyone is pinging en finding a suitable server to play on?

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

Quote:
"Seth" Didn't you discuss which server to play on before the actual war, maybe during the setup of the game, or right before the war to see how everyone is pinging en finding a suitable server to play on?

ofcourse server was planed in the cw setup days before the cw...
but since they had a bad ping it wouldnt have been a problem for us to change the server...
but we didnt really get it... sry for that WgvD Sad... will be better next time Happy

pleix
prox164's picture

Quote:

ofcourse server was planed in the cw setup days before the cw...
but since they had a bad ping it wouldnt have been a problem for us to change the server...
but we didnt really get it... sry for that WgvD Sad... will be better next time Happy

I tell it again.. no problem Laughing)))

it was good and clean fight ( :

x

[ZER]Strahli*
Zer-Strahli's picture

omg big ping advantage discussion Big grin Laughing Big grin
i only want to say, that a team-ping of 34 is REALLY nice Winking wgvd has also quiet good pings...

Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, APACHE inside!
http://www.zerclan.de
get e6.cfg here!!!

Vernicht0r

pld EN, gg WgvD, very bad game Vernicht0r Sleepy

verhurt Big grin

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

Quote:
"Vernicht0r"Pld EN, gg WgvD, very bad game Vernicht0r Sleepy

lol

GG @ll
With Pure there wouldn't be any Ping Probs Laughing Big grin Tongue :twisted:

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

secret said:

Quote:
although we just ask "good" clans for a lower switchtime since they should be "skilled" enough to handle it... but as soon as we mention lower switchtime in a cw setup the opponent stops replying for some weeks Tongue

the same when we ask u 4 NORMAL e5 cfg Winking, and we never said NO to low cfg just that we must play in it a bit before a cw in it (like u said about e5 Winking), just it m8ys Cool

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<