[EN] 3:0 WgvD /18.09.2006/RANKED

36 replies [Last post]
^killer
Killer0074's picture

i can play in low switch time too we can do that but my team will got probs Happy thats why i wont

anyway this low cfg is called ENE+ makked by EN's
i can make too my cfg and ask to play vs EN
for exemple why not making a mod more switch fast than e5 normal Laughing

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

Quote:
"Paranoid" the same when we ask u 4 NORMAL e5 cfg Winking, and we never said NO to low cfg just that we must play in it a bit before a cw in it (like u said about e5 Winking), just it m8ys Cool

1st. try only to quote the necessary stuff... else the thread gets hard to read Tongue
2nd. killer and emil definately said no to lower switchtime... also the compromis I suggested (2 maps e5, 1 ene+) didnt get accepted. Thinking even tho that is more than fair towards you.
3rd. by the text I originally meant kod... you guys atleast reply again Big grin

Quote:
"Killer0074" anyway this low cfg is called ENE+ makked by EN's

1st. ofcourse you can Winking
2nd. if its a problem for you the cfg is made by EN then lets play e3.cfg... that is an official one ... rofl! Big grin

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

Quote:
Killer
anyway this low cfg is called ENE+ makked by EN's

Kind of true

Wars under e5 is a prob now for EN to play in tdm against KOD, X, ED, MXC, for others clans it's ok, even with faster switch cfg like e5r Cool
just my echo from all concerned clan Happy

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

Quote:
"XbODz" Wars under e5 is a prob now for EN to play in tdm against KOD, X, ED, MXC, for others clans it's ok, even with faster switch cfg like e5r Cool

e5r is same switchtime like e5 Winking
and yea it is a problem for us since around february... when the real abuse of the switchtime started... also the time when words like "switchspamming" and "switchwhoring" came up (those words didnt even come by EN).

just yesterday I talked to another clanleader and he said "in time every noob should have recognized that e5 is only about switching"
and thats simply neither skill nor fun.

as for your clanlist... as I said we dont want to torcher beginner clans with that... but the "good" clans should be able to handle a switchtime which requires more aiming Big grin
But they only cry about it "ey on that switchtime I cant double my firerate by switching... thats unfair... I need to aim"... although Im sure a lot of players would be doing really good with lower switchtime... because they are capable of more than just switching Winking

but we are getting away from the real topic to a switchtime discussion Tongue

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

when i say faster switch in e5r i mean more switch cauz of more combos with instakill rail.

Like killer says all clan can create their config witch suits more to their gameplay or to their wishes, nothing new. But then, they play it all the time not asking for this conf only against best clan cauz they fear something in tdm against them cauz No clan have to play an other conf cauz "they should be able to handle with it".

That's my humble opinion, but let's see what others thinks

rest is LOL Happy

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

Quote:
"XbODz" But then, they play it all the time not asking for this conf only against best clan cauz they fear something in tdm against them

sry but thats wrong... we cant simply say we only play on that cfg from now on... we wouldnt have any opponents then Winking and the cfgs are still really close... like bro and plus cfg...
oh so you would force a beginner clan on a harder cfg just because you prefer that one?... sry but there EN is more fair...
and ofcourse we fear to lose on e5 thats why we suggested a compromis with 2 maps e5 and 1 on our cfg Big grin we already showed that e5 is no problem for us by beating nearly every clan on it (including kod, x and ed)

Quote:
"XbODz" No clan have to play an other conf cauz "they should be able to handle with it".

noone is forced to do anything... Happy
they challenged us... and it wouldnt be fair that they choose all cw settings then... because thats the right of the challenged clan... a compromis is np tho Happy
but they challenge us on their ground!?

so who really fears something?

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

@bodz: check out the new dawn of doener conf... it's like e5, but gl damage on about 5hp and raildamage half insta as i think...

That's the best e5-like conf i that i know...

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

tell me where i can download it dude Happy

@secret u don't got what i meant, and many nonsense in your post but i have no time neither wishes to correct it, i let others.
Last thing is i was talking about is tdm and EN never beat ED there, and never gave revenge in same conditions to kod or mxc i think (maybe i'm wrong).

You guys of course do what you want with your war confs, but still you play tdm with e5 and e5r with all clans now exept X, KOD, MXC whatever u can say, rest is blablabla Big grin

mow Q [EN]

if GL has 5 hp damage, than it isnt original movement anymore Happy because the original movement is based on splashdamage and radius and not on knockback Happy

[ZER]Strahli*
Zer-Strahli's picture

Quote:
Secret
just yesterday I talked to another clanleader and he said "in time every noob should have recognized that e5 is only about switching"

i say "in time every noob HAS recogniced that..." Winking

zer came from pants... thats all i have to say, or? Big grin i only like the fast switchtime for the possibilitys of movement Winking

agree to do Winking the cfg on dod now is my dream Big grin THX lady btw Winking (i talk to wgvd for same cfg since a few month Winking) instarail on e5 sucks!!! every1 who have little mathematik knowledge and have read e5r.cfg see, that all other weapons are rediculus... that makes the game to instagib with e5 movement... lol (ok... offtopic, sry Big grin)

that any clan makes own cfg is also VERY rediculus in my eyes, and ill not loose any word about that Big grin i only want to say thx to the clans who made some cfgs, which are much and often played on pub servers and which most ppls like and enjoy to play with it Winking

@mow: yes... very big problem in my eyes... all server admins of e5 make 50-100 damage nades. i dislike that... also bfg gets weaker Sad
ps: nade-spamming rocks Big grin jk

Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, APACHE inside!
http://www.zerclan.de
get e6.cfg here!!!