DPR 3:0 RF/24.01.07

23 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Nothing new in E+. In fact nobody read nothing... We have on EVOL forum tread make it by IZ and name it: "Don't read nothing here..." Big grin That is forum for us. Nobody read nothing and then interpret things what ever like it ... Somebody can call it God by him self but he obviously is not... Community make it ref stuff and rules and will be nice that clans obey rules because they make them in democratic procedure. Calling referee by self is pathetic... But that it is E+.
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
® DPR 3:0 RF/24.01.07

About Rules:
Referees:

1.Referee on CW is not obligation - but both clans asked me for server & manage all needed things, changing maps etc.
3.Clan ask from rank moderator a referee.
4.Rank moderator find available referee from list and send PM to clan leader who ask one - They dont know any rank leaders & referees, they even dont know e+ forum Happy
5.Referee will be attended on CW and collect demos screen shots and log files - even if I am not a official referee I can do all that things easilly.
6.One of clan leaders post results of CW - both clans dont know e+ forum they even dont know how to post correctly results from cw's, thats why they ask me for that.
As for other referees than Rena dont want or dont have time to referee for such newbie clans like DPR or RF.

Anyway if u r so rude, next time I will dont use any 'ref-camel' tag anymore cos I dont care.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Dear Camel my intention is not to give to you some personal "lesson" of any kind. Happy I appreciate your help to those clans and on that way ommunity. It is just confusion for community declaring you as referee nothing more. I wrote somewhere in one CW before same thing. Please continue to help newbe clans but don't use "official" stuff. After while if you like helping and prove to community all good sides I will consider to take you in official E+ referee list. Community need newbe clans and players. Happy Don't feel offended with my post and take it personally I am just pissed because people don't read forum at all or just some... Cheers. Happy

Welcome aboard DPR Winking

Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...