23 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
® DPR 3:0 RF/24.01.07
triv' wrote:

@skull i am blind Big grin
didnt know that Thinking: Big grin

Referee on CW is not obligation.

means for me also that if both clans agree on a "privat" ref they can have the privat ref, and if camel call himself admin or ref does it matter? Winking

2 posts left

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

triv'
trivium's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Arrow Referee cannot be Alfred :roll: referee can be only official E+ and you can find list of them in rules.
Regards

quotet it out of bng vs soft thread Winking
@skull Winking

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
triv' wrote:

quotet it out of bng vs soft thread Winking
@skull Winking

Quote:

Setting:
Gametype: FreezeTAG
Players: 4 vs. 4
Timelimit: 15min
Punkbuster: enabled
Pure Server:enabled
Referee: Alfred

well but in that threat they wrote that alfred is treated like an official referee look @ settings, here camel is just treated as referee of the server

k ur turn triv

triv'
trivium's picture

ye but then he shouldnt use ref in name Winking
if he only change gametype and maps Winking

playing on

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
triv' wrote:

ye but then he shouldnt use ref in name Winking
if he only change gametype and maps Winking

is it forbidden to use a ref tag if ur a real referee on the server?
in my opinion rank refs should have a unique tag (i dont know if there is one Smug )

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

cw was played on my server, I was only a host & if I want be a ref I can be it, I am not official referee for tdm league matches, that was regular cw notice that.

triv'
trivium's picture
The Camels Clan wrote:

cw was played on my server, I was only a host & if I want be a ref I can be it, I am not official referee for tdm league matches, that was regular cw notice that.

there are official refs for normal rank wars too Winking just look in ranking rules

playing on

ghost wrote:

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
triv' wrote:

The Camels Clan wrote:

there are official refs for normal rank wars too Winking just look in ranking rules

Yeah triv, but as long as some one is there to collect stats and demos, its not like we need to get rena out of bed @ 2 in the morning to referee a clanwar if some one else is nice enough to do it and knows what to do....

Im going to get my magic wand out and void this clanwar cos an official referee wasnt there, and "only camel" was Tongue

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

triv'
trivium's picture

yeah but if guys are ref which dont know the rules so good it would be so good Winking (nothing against u camel Winking )

playing on

ghost wrote:

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
triv' wrote:

yeah but if guys are ref which dont know the rules so good it would be so good Winking (nothing against u camel Winking )

what rules?

point railgun in direction of opposition? Tongue

things get moer complicated in TDm league, yes, but clanwars are pretty simpl... arrange pb/pure, choose mpas, have more than 2 freaking players on each side

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory