DEVA 2:0 ZOMBIE/06.02.07

38 replies [Last post]
UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

Thank you for the verdict Rena, which we all agree is fair. Zombie accepted that Panic could play if PB + Pure was enabled and since it was a Q2 cheat which PB kicked him for, we didn't have a major issue with him. Maybe that was not the best decision to make, but nevertheless we have played the CW. Its been decided that If we decide to play Deva in the near future, we will request an official Referee, and as Torzelan said ask Panic to record/post a demo. Thanks

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture

Rena I know we can play 3v3 but better it's 4v4 ! and when we play CW decision about Panic it's not ready and I think he can play cw with Deva ( I know then it's him last Cw and I give him that last, ofc when Zombie agre play with him )

ghost

load of bs..

kraster
kraster's picture

verdict was done so topic be locked better for any other issues that doesnt have to be and doesnt have any matter with this cw .. imo

and about panic he said to me that he will stay away from deva(cw etc) and quake too this while .. (till everything will be good again Winking )

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
® DEVA 2:0 ZOMBIE/06.02.07
UnknownUser807 wrote:

..and since it was a Q2 cheat which PB kicked him for, we didn't have a major issue with him. ...

maybe u didnt understand how that whole crap works.
its a cheat dll, the dll is written for changing mouse position etc and since its the same input u also can hook with another programm (another cheat) the q2 cheat on a q3.exe. (thats how i understood it)

still i wanna know why panic wasnt kicked, maybe the pb_cvar.cfg was empty? i know people playing pb in cws with missing pb_cvar.cfg...
or pb was turned off who knows

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

kraster
kraster's picture

pb was turned on at request on zombies and it was cause on every min u could saw in console message from it ..
i dunno about all those things about pb ... but thats for sure it was on .. and its still on (saw last night .. )

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

UnknownUser807 wrote:
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

:Why I will trust your server and PB on it ?

I can tell you PB + PURE was Enabled..

PANIIC?DEVVA wrote:

i have not deleted edited or touched any of those files since i got kicked from 2sweet server that 1 time.
if any more screenshots needed, please ask.

why panic wasnt kicked by pb then???

kraster wrote:

pb was turned on at request on zombies and it was cause on every min u could saw in console message from it ..
i dunno about all those things about pb ... but thats for sure it was on .. and its still on (saw last night .. )

Panic?

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

UnknownUser807 wrote:
..and since it was a Q2 cheat which PB kicked him for, we didn't have a major issue with him. ...

maybe u didnt understand how that whole crap works

you got that right Big grin

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin