DEVA 2:0 ZOMBIE/06.02.07

38 replies [Last post]
Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture

Panic, IF he is to stay at all, should take a 2-3 month break and lay low for some time. Not play the first cw after giving him a 3rd chance..

I am not saying whether he should or should not be banned.

kraster
kraster's picture

@rena ; i was a little pissed off when ive posted that ... sry
So will u rank or not the cw ?

LOOUDER * DSS
deva.ozzy's picture

gg clan's Happy sorry guys i cant play because my computer is infected.. Confused
gg cousin :twisted:

V One Shot ! V

One shot, one kill, no luck - just skill !

PANIIC?DEVVA
tezzadab3st's picture

i play because nobody else was available, because pb + pure was eneabled and it was deva server (not any of the servers mentioned not to go on) i didnt think this would be to much of a big deal.
and rena i cant wait till i can proove you wrong, because im not a cheater, i dont understand why your against me so much. you dont even no me.

no i wont lay low till it blows over either, ive got nothing to hide, done nothing wrong :!:
but i will stay off servers and not play more wars for deva (to keep them out of trouble) until i AM cleared.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

Rena, Will these 2 CW's be ranked?

If not we are quite happy to play this CW again without Panic, or wait and see if his situation is resolved, then play.

thanks

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
® DEVA 2:0 ZOMBIE/06.02.07
UnknownUser807 wrote:

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

:Why I will trust your server and PB on it ?

I can tell you PB + PURE was Enabled..

PANIIC?DEVVA wrote:

i have not deleted edited or touched any of those files since i got kicked from 2sweet server that 1 time.
if any more screenshots needed, please ask.

why panic wasnt kicked by pb then???

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

great point i have to admint.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

great point i have to admint.

Tartaros raised the same issue in "cheater report" topic. What's your answer Panic?

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Verdict

• ZOMBIE clan know that PANIC is marked and on investigation and accept that conditions. Playing on DEVA server with PB and PURE as written up. ZOMBIE posted that they was aware. So, it is their decision.
  • DEVA despite of fact that PANIC is marked and under investigation put him in CW and they have as you can see at least 3 guys without PANIC. So, they can play 3 vs 3 but they put him in lineup on purpose. That was bad decision.
  • Because all facts are by clan rules and opposite clan haven't any objections after CW, both CWs will be accepted for ranking.

I as Rank Leader must decide like that... Personally I don't like it...

PS DEVA I strongly suggest you that you don't play with PANIC in lineup at least until he is under investigation. If you do so in further CW and you win in that particular CW and on any objection from opposite clan CW will not be ranked !
Regards

[/]

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

Good call Rena.
And again, IMO it's as simple as clans that don't like the Panic-deal can refuse to play with him involved, or my personal favourite just tell him to record a demo and ask for it afterwards if it feels like there is reason for that (DEVA forfeiting if demos are not provided). Panics only chance to show if he's clean to be honest, I'd give him that atleast.