dell 800cpi usb, anyone own that?

21 replies [Last post]
animalchik
fala.q3's picture
i wondered what sensor it uses, can anyone open it and see what sensor it is?

the mouse looks like this:

out there are several other variants of shape/look, any informations about other variants would be good also

an example where u can find informations about sensor used:

picture taken on AK-47, center of the cadre A3060, click to enlarge

I am addicted to life.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

buy a kone :roll:

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

buy a kone :roll:

give me one reason for that?

I am addicted to life.

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

I have 2 dell mouse right here at the office one is like that one , will check them both as soon as I go down to the computer repair area and take some pictures.

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

Sensor on that mouse is s2599 A0625 C.

Here is an image sorry a bout the bad quality it's from my cellphone, the PCB says it's logitech.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
1337W4R3Z )NWC( wrote:

Sensor on that mouse is s2599 A0625 C.

can't find anything about Confused was wondered if that mice is good for gaming, if it is made by logitech then it has probably prediction, the question is if the sensor is capable for at least 2m/s

shape of the mouse looks real fine, can u made some testing in q3?

btw thanks for the infos Happy

I am addicted to life.

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

I used to use that mouse to play hera at the office and it was an ok mouse except for the click buttons but tracking and sens were ok, what kinds of tests do you need?.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
1337W4R3Z )NWC( wrote:

I used to use that mouse to play hera at the office and it was an ok mouse except for the click buttons but tracking and sens were ok, what kinds of tests do you need?.

mostly for traction loss

i have set tested mices to the 50cm/360* turn, without acceleration, and did 180* turn while jumping on grenades from mid platform to mid platform on dm17 moving the hand with max acceleration what mine hand cloud do (stand backward to the direction of grenade jump, shot the ground and turn 180* to the move direction)

to do the trick mouse needs around 2m/s, thats why G5 failed to do that because right to the ESR it's speed end's at ~1.3m/s

also tested the mouse in in_mouse 1 and -1 to see if the mouse tends to have negative acceleration

at evening will record the demo's to show what i mean exactly

I am addicted to life.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

I am addicted to life.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
animalchik wrote:

also tested the mouse in in_mouse 1 and -1 to see if the mouse tends to have negative acceleration

i have to say, in_mouse 1 and -1 have nothing to do with the negative acceleration of the mouse itself, in fact, u can have negative accel with in_mouse -1 on any mouse if i remember right.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

animalchik wrote:

i have to say, in_mouse 1 and -1 have nothing to do with the negative acceleration of the mouse itself, in fact, u can have negative accel with in_mouse -1 on any mouse if i remember right.

as for 400cpi mouse probably all will go fine in in_mouse -1 without negative acceleration but if we speak about 800cpi and higher most of them teend to have negative acceleration in in_mouse -1 but the negative acceleration disappear if u use in_mouse 1

I am addicted to life.