dell 800cpi usb, anyone own that?

21 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

if u want to test in_mouse -1, tell 1337w4r3z to test it on different resolutions then f4l4 >_>

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

can't upload on youtube because of mine mobileinet

so if u have newest Firefox u can probably watch these movies directly from links that are below

Microsoft WMO negative aceleration

Max speed test for Microsoft WMO (IntelliEye), Fatal1ty 1010 (ADNS-3080), AK-47 (ADNS-3060)

all there mices are set to 50cm/360degress without any accel, 180* turn takes 25cm on the pad, and around 30 if comes to WMO

Measured average speed of my hand on AK-47 is around 2.5m/s and since I'm not sure also if i lift the mouse to early and then it looks like it skips or it is skips.

I can force to skip both DeathAdder and AK-47 but both mices do skip on a familiar hand speed while it happens more often on a DA than on AK-47 but to do the trick on both mices i need really astronomic speed, and according to ESR DA max speed is 4.4m/s, then we can assume mine hand hit beyond that in a peak.

U can watch the hand move and observe that the move on WMO is longer than on 1010 or on AK-47 because it has negative acceleration, also mine hand can move faster when I'm switched to 1010 from WMO and then even faster on AK-47 than I can do on Fatal1ty 1010.

I am addicted to life.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

u know exactly what i think about the max speed of a gamer hq and i dont think ur way faster then me.

da skipping is rather related to the pad imo.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

u know exactly what i think about the max speed of a gamer hq and i dont think ur way faster then me.

da skipping is rather related to the pad imo.

then it skips on sherkon leet and corepad eyepad, but as i say the speed is so fast that i wonder if i didn't lifted the mouse up

i have no tools to measure mine hand exactly, i can only assume some numbers by making cl_avidemo 100 and then looking on the screenshots. From the procedure it went out that average speed of the move during 180* is 2.5m/s the peak should be bigger than an average speed after all

I am addicted to life.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

plunged DA in and tested, was shocked when he losses traction in every move on the corepad o0

repeated all, tested mices on Razer Destructor, i cloud move same fast ak-47 and DA without any skipping, the shocking thing was i couldn't make skip even the fatal1ty 1010, performance of all mices increased a lot... while on dirty Corepad DA behaved same poor as G5 does...

on Destructor i was capable to move ak-47 faster than before on Corepad without skipping. Still there was a little mistakes (dunno if thats was me or the mouse) for both mices DA and AK-47 but the speed at this moment was INSANE and the 1010 improved a lot... it behaved like ak-47 on the Corepad or even faster...

i didn't mentored wmo because mouse for sure improved on Destructor but still was quite easy to make the sensor skip

I am addicted to life.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

yes, corepad eyepad aint optimum, actually it just works out if its clean imo.

*ZMB*ORBY*

fala & skull, correct me if i'm wrong.
a near-perfect test should be done by hardware with hardware Smug

the turntable is a good tool for doing this kind of test
...obviously after a cloth mod surface & the appropriate calculations
of area and speed of it, the outer diameter of a 45 rpm would be enough.
Even better, a DC motor with more rpm and adjustable voltage.

human hands are used for something else Big grin Laughing out loud

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
*ZMB*ORBY* wrote:

human hands are used for something else Big grin Laughing out loud

that reminds me off...

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
CZE|BEAZT wrote:

animalchik wrote:
[U[...]L=http://www.speedyshare.com/files/20229413/wmo_negative_accel_c.avi]Microsoft WMO negative acceleration | click! click! |[/URL]

why this shit redirects me to http://www.funny-games.biz/main.html ?

a Trojan maybe Happy the link works 100%

I am addicted to life.