®CW // TwT 2:0 dunnO // 27.04.2014

38 replies [Last post]
int><killa
very_trandy_nickname's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts:
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014

perfectly. played 3x3 I (60frag), teq (60frag). and molombo (-60 fragment connection problems). and it is considered that we did not play fair. if this place teq, would play a drunken poboh everything would be fair. GG DUNNO

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts:
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014
Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:
Since you agreed for tequila you shouldnt
complain about how many - 3v3 or 4v4, thats my opinion.

We
accepted but ONLY if we could play 4vs4. We started the map in 4vs4,
than bopoh leaved.

Nana provided proves you really agreed only for 4v4 so I withdraw my statement Tongue I thought it was more like you agreed but didnt point it out but now its all clear.

Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:
For me this game is ok with the ranking.

How could be accepted in ranking if someone that played is not in the clan? Rules are here to clear messed up situations like this. Without rules all cw could become chaotic. If it's allowed this situation in ranking, so from today we can all join other clans for just one match, neither writing that on the topic. So, if i need some help to win in a ranking match, i could let join some pro friends from others clans, winning the match and let em go back to their respectives clans.

New Clan Members topic is only a support to clanDB, its not obligatory but has higher priority. For ranking clanDB is enough. And actually yes, for standard ranking games you can change clans as often as you want. I remember dicussion about this in the past. RM decided to leave this rule as it is in order to not limit anyhow activity here. Anyway all events have own rules about it

int><killa wrote:

perfectly. played 3x3 I (60frag), teq
(60frag). and molombo (-60 fragment connection problems). and it is
considered that we did not play fair. if this place teq, would play a
drunken poboh everything would be fair. GG DUNNO

Its not about what is fair but what you agreed and what rules you agreed to respect particpating this event.

I hope Blitz will think over decission about Tequila and this rule because its too much. Rule were made to avoid such situations not to kick people out of league.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

BOPOH
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014

man, you as referee need say, that Teq was in clanDB, that Nanamoon gave the nod for him play, that you all check and you not violation referee rules:

Quote:
* REFEREE RULES :* Every match must be played under control of a referee.

* Clans have to arranged with a referee, or post war details @ forums.

* Referee can`t be referee match, if he`s a member of one of the clans participating in this match.

* Referee should sort all difficults on the server and record the mvd`s during the match.

* Clans have to listen to Referee`s orders and can not start the match until Referee allow to do it.

* Clans have the duty to give the Referee the /ref password from the choosing server.

* If a Clan recruits player during the League.The player is not able to play for the next 1 match. If both sides agree then he can play.

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

BENG . HUN
beng's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts:
Re: CW // TwT 2:0 dunnO // 27.04.2014

I don't want spam with a "superior brain" thoughts and making more reasoning (since enough comments here about and the situation still isn't clear though), buuut seeing the circumstances and the final scores, by courtesy and like a gentleman does, I think it would be the best solution to re-play this match!

p.s.: just an opinion Happy Good luck mates at forthcoming cup matches

VENDETTA KLATWA
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts:
Re: ®CW // TwT 2:0 dunnO // 27.04.2014
BOPOH wrote:

man,
you as referee need say, that Teq was in clanDB, that Nanamoon gave the
nod for him play, that you all check and you not violation referee
rules:

Quote:
* REFEREE RULES :* Every match must be played under control of a referee.

* Clans have to arranged with a referee, or post war details @ forums.

* Referee can`t be referee match, if he`s a member of one of the clans participating in this match.

* Referee should sort all difficults on the server and record the mvd`s during the match.

* Clans have to listen to Referee`s orders and can not start the match until Referee allow to do it.

* Clans have the duty to give the Referee the /ref password from the choosing server.

* If a Clan recruits player during the League.The player is not able to play for the next 1 match. If both sides agree then he can play.

...

BOPOH
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: ®CW // TwT 2:0 dunnO // 27.04.2014

silence is assent Happy

anyway wtf nanamoon, wtf blitz.

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

VENDETTA KLATWA
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts:
Re: ®CW // TwT 2:0 dunnO // 27.04.2014
BOPOH wrote:

silence is assent Happy

anyway wtf nanamoon, wtf blitz.

does not fit something that i can with you TWT no more ref

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts:
Re: ®CW // TwT 2:0 dunnO // 27.04.2014

Everything is clear.

Game is ranked as random cw.
DunnO and TwT should rematch their match in league.

And topic is locked, because we no need another drama.