®CW // TwT 2:0 dunnO // 27.04.2014

38 replies [Last post]
BOPOH
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine

.:: 1st map: q3dm14::.
TwT 120 - 114 dunnO
.:: 2nd map: q3dm7::.
TwT 135 - 130 dunnO

.:: Gametype: TDM 3v3 ::.
.:: Timelimit: 15 ::.
.:: Fraglimit: 0 ::.
.:: FriendlyFire: 0 ::.
.:: Config: instagib.cfg ::.
.:: Pure: Enabled ::.
.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.
.:: Server: Mi3 -WAR- Server!::.

.:: Ref+: ::.

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts:
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014

nice FW we should do it again sometimes! Big grin

BOPOH
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014
Blitz wrote:

Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:
When the match started tequila was not in your clan and i don t think that could be possible according to the rules

If that is true then:

* Violations :

* If some of the clans recruit a new player or make a Trial a full member and NOT post it on New clan Members then this player will not play for the rest of the League + Yellow card for the clan.

// Btw. I don't see that post, so probably TwT broke rules?

i was drunk, but i have demos where Nanamoon allowed Tequila play, it's here: http://speedy.sh/p2FCX/nana.dm-68
And Teq was in ClanDB.
Over stop it!

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

cheat.exe
klash's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts:
FR France
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014
BOPOH wrote:

Blitz wrote:
Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:
When the match started tequila was not in your clan and i don t think that could be possible according to the rules

If that is true then:

* Violations :

* If some of the clans recruit a new player or make a Trial a full member and NOT post it on New clan Members then this player will not play for the rest of the League + Yellow card for the clan.

// Btw. I don't see that post, so probably TwT broke rules?

i was drunk, but i have demos where Nanamoon allowed Tequila play, it's here: http://speedy.sh/p2FCX/nana.dm-68
And Teq was in ClanDB.
Over stop it!

isn't only about him in the DB... read better :

Blitz wrote:
* Violations :

* If some of the clans recruit a new player or make a Trial a full member and NOT post it on New clan Members then this player will not play for the rest of the League + Yellow card for the clan.

And nanamoon said she agreed if 4vs4 and as i saw there were only 3vs3... so not according to what she agreed to...

BOPOH
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014

i not see here violations rule
* Minimum allowed players per team during game is 3

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts:
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014

Bopoh, we agreed to teq only for 4vs4, not for 3vs3. By the way, read what Blitz said about this:

Blitz wrote:
I will check this situation when I will be at home (working now). But if that is true then teq shouldn't playing that match even if DunnO agreed on that. Sorry but rules are rules and everyone must read them. Next time bopoh use correct thread.

BOPOH
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014

Over, we win. NO violations rule.

Klatwa demos pls Happy

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts:
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014

it's true, you won a FW, congratulations!

GABBER
gabber's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts:
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014

Well, with teq TWT finally got chances to win some games, i think there r must be some congratz to twt coz now they have 1 player in their clan and they can feel themselves winners for some games finally, it's so sweet ^__^
@Over, mate, don't disturb bopoh, let him feel himself happy Winking

BOPOH
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014
GABBER wrote:

Well, with teq TWT finally got chances to win some games, i think there r must be some congratz to twt coz now they have 1 player in their clan and they can feel themselves winners for some games finally, it's so sweet ^__^
@Over, mate, don't disturb bopoh, let him feel himself happy Winking

pff teq noob) just i was drunk and could not play Sad

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

GABBER
gabber's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts:
Re: TwT 2:0 dunnO / instagib TDML2014
BOPOH wrote:

GABBER wrote:
Well, with teq TWT finally got chances to win some games, i think there r must be some congratz to twt coz now they have 1 player in their clan and they can feel themselves winners for some games finally, it's so sweet ^__^
@Over, mate, don't disturb bopoh, let him feel himself happy Winking

pff teq noob) just i was drunk and could not play Sad

yeye u always drunk, more lulz Winking