®CW // TwT 2:0 dunnO // 27.04.2014

38 replies [Last post]
Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
GABBER wrote:

Well, with teq TWT finally got chances to win some games, i think there r must be some congratz to twt coz now they have 1 player in their clan and they can feel themselves winners for some games finally, it's so sweet ^__^
@Over, mate, don't disturb bopoh, let him feel himself happy Winking

Hi there mate, well, Ivan also is a strong player! About all this situation will judge Blitz, we are all waiting Winking

/
q3fun's picture
Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

GABBER wrote:
Well, with teq TWT finally got chances to win some games, i think there r must be some congratz to twt coz now they have 1 player in their clan and they can feel themselves winners for some games finally, it's so sweet ^__^
@Over, mate, don't disturb bopoh, let him feel himself happy Winking

Hi there mate, well, Ivan also is a strong player! About all this situation will judge Blitz, we are all waiting Winking

1. you know that Teq new TwT member, none not try deceive you

2. your leader allowed him play, it's repeatedly evidently on demos

3. you lose

that wait? LOL

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

really dude, can t you get it?
1)we agreed to teq in order to play 4vs4 and not in 3vs3
2) if we agreed or not does not counts, couse teq was not written on New clan members's topic. So, following the rules, TEQUILA was not in your clan and he should not allowed to play. End of the story.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Since you agreed for tequila you shouldnt complain about how many - 3v3 or 4v4, thats my opinion. For me this game is ok with the ranking. Other thing is event, according rules tequila couldnt play and dunno had nothing to say about it, TwT broke the rules so match should be replayed for event or whatever Blitz decide and whats more Tequila cant play in this event anymore.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

/
q3fun's picture
Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

really dude, can t you get it?
1)we agreed to teq in order to play 4vs4 and not in 3vs3
2) if we agreed or not does not counts, couse teq was not written on New clan members's topic. So, following the rules, TEQUILA was not in your clan and he should not allowed to play. End of the story.

this is not the first time when you (Over) create problems... You can not let him play and then change your mind when the game started or after the game.
you need behave good boy

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

seems twt is getting stronK, first they beat sneaky clan, now dunnO clan, lets see how u guys perform vs 3m I'm alredy exited to play vs you twt Happy gg.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

cheat.exe
klash's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

TwT broke the rules so match should be replayed for event or whatever Blitz decide and whats more Tequila cant play in this event anymore.

f1

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Since you agreed for tequila you shouldnt complain about how many - 3v3 or 4v4, thats my opinion.

We accepted but ONLY if we could play 4vs4. We started the map in 4vs4, than bopoh leaved.

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:
For me this game is ok with the ranking.

How could be accepted in ranking if someone that played is not in the clan? Rules are here to clear messed up situations like this. Without rules all cw could become chaotic. If it's allowed this situation in ranking, so from today we can all join other clans for just one match, neither writing that on the topic. So, if i need some help to win in a ranking match, i could let join some pro friends from others clans, winning the match and let em go back to their respectives clans.

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
/ wrote:

this is not the first time when you (Over) create problems... You can not let him play and then change your mind when the game started or after the game.
you need behave good boy

I don't know how i could be more clear, the question is NOT if we accepted Teq joining the match, the question is about the fact you did'nt wrote anything about Teq's Recruitment and rules say this is NOT ALLOWED.

/
q3fun's picture
Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

/ wrote:

you need behave good boy

I don't know how i could be more clear, the question is NOT if we accepted Teq joining the match, the question is about the fact you did'nt wrote anything about Teq's Recruitment and rules say this is NOT ALLOWED.

your leader know that Teq new TwT member, none not try deceive you!

THAT actually we violation???

STOP marasmus please!