®CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 14.03. 2012

23 replies [Last post]
kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 14.03. 2012

gg, Jeffa will close this clan soon if he will lose once again,hope not! ;p anyway I want to see fight between panda3 and 3M clans, I know all 3M clan members form demos and servers but that panda3 players are unknown for me and I'd like to see them in action against really good e+ railonly clan which is 3M, they seems to be enough good for make true competition here for 3M.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

alienM
alienM's picture
Dark Rabarbar wrote:

Adrenalin on E+ ? I Think the 3M Clan its most relaxed clan here than others ... Thats why They plaing at QL . There You can taste of Adrenalin . Pandas | [13] | nQe ? Thats sound like threat The 3M Clan ... Oh wait a minute ... You Said Adrenaline ? Yeah Its lots of Adrenalin on Spectator Mode ? Is it ? Sleepy

Cmon Turaj, stop licking asses, please. It's kinda ridiculous, you know. I watch you last months how you constantly lick Skull's ass and few more asses. You have great rail clan, but you even don;t find time to spect with them. At least, I spect my teammates! Kiss

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

it is topic about sneaky moment of glory not 3m Day dreaming
gg

even Zarzyn got it! N1

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
alienM wrote:

Dark Rabarbar wrote:

Adrenalin on E+ ? I Think the 3M Clan its most relaxed clan here than others ... Thats why They plaing at QL . There You can taste of Adrenalin . Pandas | [13] | nQe ? Thats sound like threat The 3M Clan ... Oh wait a minute ... You Said Adrenaline ? Yeah Its lots of Adrenalin on Spectator Mode ? Is it ? Sleepy

Cmon Turaj, stop licking asses, please. It's kinda ridiculous, you know. I watch you last months how you constantly lick Skull's ass and few more asses. You have great rail clan, but you even don;t find time to spect with them. At least, I spect my teammates! Kiss

Lick Ass ? That called a FACT . The FACT is a 3M Clan are solid, skilled Clan ... But whatever u call this . Are You watching me ? WTF ? Personally, You should concentrate about Your Family and Your Husband but ... Whatever . Next point, Yes i Have Great Clan not becouse we Own all of those Clans . Becouse whe have a great friendship together . We had great time at servers already and we gonna keep this as much as possible ... and Finally ... Use Brain ... Use Again ... Keep Going ... Right ... I have no time even for spec Coz lots of hours i spend at work ... The spectate with My " Teammates! Kiss " Will not give me a money ... Thats so Simple ... I prefer spend free time with Family this Real One ... Not Fake One . Honestly whatever what gonna be Your Answer, I`ll not repeat for this . Thats a last post at this topic , coz its a wasting of My Time and Keyboard . And Now I going Licking Skull`s Ass ( Pathetic ) ... Happy Cheers

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

People stop stroking one and another ego's Happy

Next up is rr and QLinsta (=

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

right at this moment all we try to have is just entertainment Winking

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture

GG! Ur my favorit winner Happy

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture

GG pTs

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!! Happy

I am not responsible for what you think or say, just for what I say!
I never howl with the wolves, don't speak another to hear.
I have my own opinion & I insist.
Those who do not get along have only themselves to blame.

/
q3fun's picture

ALIENM, You played on a revised configuration, Everything was normal?

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

alienM wrote:
You showed what you want when you joined 3B your real face (at least showed to me, others already knew it before).

Oh and btw, 3m is trying its best to actually make stuff a cool game, that we win most games is just a bonus of having good players. Or with other words, within 3m clan, we got different opinions of the purpose of why we play together. Still we have lots of fun.

best comment about 3m that i had read so far around in forum :]
nothing to add on this thread but gg.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway