.:: Timelimit: 15 ::.
.:: Fraglimit: 0 ::.
.:: FriendlyFire: 0 ::.
.:: Config: railmania.cfg ::.
.:: Pure: Enabled ::.
.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.
.:: Server: [ *ZMB* WAR SERVER ] ::.
.:: Ref+: ::.
I suggest to all e+ fans to watch first 2 maps MVDs and then they will get answer what is adrenaline and quality CW. That is what we like to play! Thank you pTs for this amazing CW and big thanks to my mates to have force and power to play on this level. A lot of thanks for ref who had patience to be here for this long 3 maps! <3 <3 <3

Login or register to view attached files

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 14.03. 2012
alienM wrote:

I suggest to all e+ fans to watch first 2 maps MVDs and then they will get answer what is adrenaline and quality CW.

Actually, ermap3 wasn't best)) There were no adrenaline, just half of the match we were doing some unknown shit. But gg overall

alienM
alienM's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

alienM wrote:
I suggest to all e+ fans to watch first 2 maps MVDs and then they will get answer what is adrenaline and quality CW.

Actually, ermap3 wasn't best)) There were no adrenaline, just half of the match we were doing some unknown shit. But gg overall

all was good actually... even if we lost i wouldn't say opposite... but i still insist that first 2 maps was cool! Tongue

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
alienM wrote:

alienM wrote:

[...]but i still insist that first 2 maps was cool! Tongue

You don't need to insist to urself to change ur own opinion.

Anyways, eventhough you recommend it I will not go watch people play slowmotion, adrenalin is a completly different sensation for me then fearing if my team needs to score or something. Real adrenalin is if your brain starts being so fast that your thoughts are behind your ingame actions. To learn that kind of adrenalin win some sudden death cups.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

gg

alienM
alienM's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

alienM wrote:

alienM wrote:

Anyways, eventhough you recommend it I will not go watch people play slowmotion, adrenalin is a completly different sensation for me then fearing if my team needs to score or something. Real adrenalin is if your brain starts being so fast that your thoughts are behind your ingame actions. To learn that kind of adrenalin win some sudden death cups.

Skully, I am sure that you don't really know or just don't want to feel adrenalin. If you wanted you would join some average clan and trying to help them with your "godlish skill". You showed what you want when you joined 3B your real face (at least showed to me, others already knew it before). Good is that we got here Pandas, 13th and nQe. I hope that you will feel that awesome adrenalin vs them... Kiss

cienki

nice game ! Happy
Demos:

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
alienM wrote:

You showed what you want when you joined 3B your real face (at least showed to me, others already knew it before).

funny, seems you don't understand the reasons of my join and you never will.

There is one thing I have to admit though.

I hate noobs.
I cant stand seeing people doing the same stupid mistakes over and over, those i quit gaming competetive.

Oh and btw, 3m is trying its best to actually make stuff a cool game, that we win most games is just a bonus of having good players. Or with other words, within 3m clan, we got different opinions of the purpose of why we play together. Still we have lots of fun.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
alienM wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
alienM wrote:

alienM wrote:

Skully, I am sure that you don't really know or just don't want to feel adrenalin. If you wanted you would join some average clan and trying to help them with your "godlish skill". You showed what you want when you joined 3B your real face (at least showed to me, others already knew it before). Good is that we got here Pandas, 13th and nQe. I hope that you will feel that awesome adrenalin vs them... Kiss

Adrenalin on E+ ? I Think the 3M Clan its most relaxed clan here than others ... Thats why They plaing at QL . There You can taste of Adrenalin . Pandas | [13] | nQe ? Thats sound like threat The 3M Clan ... Oh wait a minute ... You Said Adrenaline ? Yeah Its lots of Adrenalin on Spectator Mode ? Is it ? Sleepy

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

it is topic about sneaky moment of glory not 3m Day dreaming
gg

Happy

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Oh and btw, 3m is trying its best to actually make stuff a cool game, that we win most games is just a bonus of having good players. Or with other words, within 3m clan, we got different opinions of the purpose of why we play together. Still we have lots of fun.

"bonus of having good players". This is completely disrespectful policy to recruit top players and making own clan best. Two different things are jump into the strongest clan and build own one from the begining. Sad thing is many clans here doesnt give a shit about it and speaking in a way - "Im good, so I must be in a good clan" or "we are strong as a clan, not as differ players" and then complaining about luck of competition.