Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
® .:CTF MADNESS CUP:. 2nd Round 2!Sweet* 2:1 DA
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

ggs DA or shall i say Reno and like 20 e5 players from h20 who joined when zack, me, hadz, base, robbo, lacko, qxy, shark and someone else who i cant remember went inactive/ stop playing regularly Big grin

pffff go away "rat" - jump to next clan

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

2!S-EN... of last EN lineup only soul is playing actively for 2!S and odin helps out in CTF quite often... but whatever^^

the wcp5 cap... I had the flag already out of the enemy base and I just waited for timeout ending to run... when timeout was over it was 4v4 and the flag capped. 2!S did not have a player more! (just to clearify that Winking) odin joined after the cap and started playing when abarth was back. demo hopefully proves that Tongue

yep demos prove 4vs5 and 2!Sweet captured 2 flags - fair game

GG 2!Sweet (especialy old EN members Laughing

we have already concluded that you are an idiot.
Thank you, come again Big grin Laughing out loud
Laughing

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Odin was hard to hit because he was using his drunken master tehniques Smug

ahahahhahaa, yeah Laughing

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

.DA|BEAST. wrote:
GG 2!s...it was very close, but tonight was your night I guess. Looking forward for a rematch. In finals maybe, if U beat DRT clan, but we reserved our places there long time ago (one way or another) hehe

Pe4ce

I think that 2sweet and DA are above the rest in ctf, but for sure we will make it harder for them to win Happy

Oh yeah and we also planned to have some info about 2sweet strategy, by the way foksie dont forget to upload this spyware on ina's pc Winking

if it only were some strategy Big grin

UnknownUser807 wrote:

odin [EN] wrote:
UnknownUser807 wrote:
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

the wcp5 cap... I had the flag already out of the enemy base and I just waited for timeout ending to run...

i had you in my crosshair, with rail ready to kill but i didnt Sad

damn soft heart Big grin in germany we call that "weichei" Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud:D

dont you mean "weiner" ? xD im interested to see the results 2!S v DRT.

this cup is great cos its been a long time since ive been so excited about playing q3 Tongue

im interested in that too, i think it will be such a tense match that i wont be able to look at it or my heart will jump out of my body and run away Shock
and yes, the adrenalin rush is pretty amazing Happy

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:
the wcp5 cap... I had the flag already out of the enemy base and I just waited for timeout ending to run... when timeout was over it was 4v4 and the flag capped. 2!S did not have a player more! (just to clearify that Winking) odin joined after the cap and started playing when abarth was back. demo hopefully proves that Tongue

yep demos prove 4vs5 and 2!Sweet captured 2 flags - fair game

yea 2v8 it was and 2!s got 5 flags within the 11s because we are so 1337 Big grin

but I watched demo and I was right (ofc Tongue). bob left when timeout ended and odin joined when cap was done... so more fair than we are supposed to be Happy

UnknownUser807 wrote:

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

the wcp5 cap... I had the flag already out of the enemy base and I just waited for timeout ending to run...

i had you in my crosshair, with rail ready to kill but i didnt Sad

ah so you been the guy switchspamming his ass off behind me and not doing a single hit Cool

UnknownUser807 wrote:

dont you mean "weiner" ? xD im interested to see the results 2!S v DRT.

I guess they will do what was expected by DA already Winking
1 free win in ctf4 and then they will be able to win at least one map against guys who never train plus ctf Big grin

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

if it only were some strategy Big grin

i think i know 2!S strategy.

win on your map, then rest while we do 80+ caps on ctf4. and then beat the tired DRT on mapel4b ^^

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

we should have a multiquoting madness cup... my money's on secret with his multiquoting skills going back even before many knew how to quote... but looks like leukothea, the pretender to the throne, is ready for the challenge and is bringing her A game with the unique tactic of multiquoting with multiquotes... it dazzles and confuses the competition... can nobody stop them!

me thinks not.

gg everyone. it seems this cup is making everyone in plus more interested in ctf. kudos to the organising et al

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

Very very very nice games guys. I love such games, thx for them really. ctf was clear, da is better there than 2!S but I think if 2!S trained it a bit, they would own us. Depends ... On Q3wcp5 - ehhh, was great map, I wish my dad hadnt to turn my computer off for while ... Sad And that could be maybe the reason we losty that map Tongue (jk, dunno). And Mapel4b - ehh, You 2!S own there. You were just better Tongue And Odin - You rock .... uhhh

If someone wanna demos of me, pm me Happy

Nothing is impossible

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture
|pGv|AbarTh wrote:

... ctf4 was clear, da is better there than 2!S but I think if 2!S trained it a bit, they would own us.

Just to correct u a bit, so ppl know what map u mean.
And I think they will never own us on ctf4 (a 2 month ago maybe), especially if they train "a bit" like U said Ab because we trained it too so...it's gonna take playing a lot of hours more on that map than we did (and we started only recently that map in plus).
It can be only more tied game, & own - maybe by some more experienced clans on ctf4. They know who they r Happy

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

mow Q [EN]

we will never train ctf4 (maybe just a bit to get not owned to Innocent, since it is a absolutly NO-map for us. I just remember the old sod-mod-times, where we had a cap-que, we made 4 caps in 6 seconds. But this is more than 3 years ago Happy

^killer
Killer0074's picture

wtf ?

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

kek