.:CTF MADNESS CUP:. 2nd Round 2!Sweet* 2:1 DA

40 replies [Last post]
.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture
® .:CTF MADNESS CUP:. 2nd Round 2!Sweet* 2:1 DA

GG 2!s...it was very close, but tonight was your night I guess. Looking forward for a rematch. In finals maybe, if U beat DRT clan, but we reserved our places there long time ago (one way or another) hehe

Pe4ce

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

tara, ctf games always have many timeouts, expecialy if games are tie Happy and i guess it was tie tonight Happy

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

wow... I have to admit I didnt expect 2!S to win that one Surprise

ctf4... well I guess as long as 2!S-ctf-squad shows no interest in learning/training this moves it will stay a free win to all 2!S opponents Tongue
thats the reason why DA chose it... and the reason why others will choose it too Big grin but even the free win couldnt help it (yet!).

2!S-EN... of last EN lineup only soul is playing actively for 2!S and odin helps out in CTF quite often... but whatever^^

the wcp5 cap... I had the flag already out of the enemy base and I just waited for timeout ending to run... when timeout was over it was 4v4 and the flag capped. 2!S did not have a player more! (just to clearify that Winking) odin joined after the cap and started playing when abarth was back. demo hopefully proves that Tongue

gg Laughing

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

gg 2S! or shall i say EN =/

ggs DA or shall i say Reno and like 20 e5 players from h20 who joined when zack, me, hadz, base, robbo, lacko, qxy, shark and someone else who i cant remember went inactive/ stop playing regularly Big grin

p.s. DA wins the game by flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big grin

more unnecessary shit-stirring:

in the space of time i have been at xXx, DA and then EVOL in plus (as clans) and BNT over in e5r, sriam has been in about 8 billion different clans Big grin

p.s. cant wait to see demos.... some other day later

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

ggs DA or shall i say Reno and like 20 e5 players from h20 who joined when zack, me, hadz, base, robbo, lacko, qxy, shark and someone else who i cant remember went inactive/ stop playing regularly Big grin

pffff go away "rat" - jump to next clan

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

2!S-EN... of last EN lineup only soul is playing actively for 2!S and odin helps out in CTF quite often... but whatever^^

the wcp5 cap... I had the flag already out of the enemy base and I just waited for timeout ending to run... when timeout was over it was 4v4 and the flag capped. 2!S did not have a player more! (just to clearify that Winking) odin joined after the cap and started playing when abarth was back. demo hopefully proves that Tongue

yep demos prove 4vs5 and 2!Sweet captured 2 flags - fair game

GG 2!Sweet (especialy old EN members Laughing

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

the wcp5 cap... I had the flag already out of the enemy base and I just waited for timeout ending to run...

i had you in my crosshair, with rail ready to kill but i didnt Sad

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

odin [EN]
UnknownUser807 wrote:

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

the wcp5 cap... I had the flag already out of the enemy base and I just waited for timeout ending to run...

damn soft heart Big grin in germany we call that "weichei" Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud:D

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Odin was hard to hit because he was using his drunken master tehniques Smug

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
.DA|BEAST. wrote:

GG 2!s...it was very close, but tonight was your night I guess. Looking forward for a rematch. In finals maybe, if U beat DRT clan, but we reserved our places there long time ago (one way or another) hehe

Pe4ce

I think that 2sweet and DA are above the rest in ctf, but for sure we will make it harder for them to win Happy

Oh yeah and we also planned to have some info about 2sweet strategy, by the way foksie dont forget to upload this spyware on ina's pc Winking

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
odin [EN] wrote:

UnknownUser807 wrote:
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

damn soft heart Big grin in germany we call that "weichei" Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud:D

dont you mean "weiner" ? xD im interested to see the results 2!S v DRT.

this cup is great cos its been a long time since ive been so excited about playing q3 Tongue

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin