CTF Cappers Cup 2008

98 replies [Last post]
EVOL.GASOL

in for offence

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

pax
pbm's picture

Thats a nice idea KB thanks for the input. A mid guy... in that respect it can be 3 defenders/midman on all maps. Where there are 2 on base and one on mid. I guess this is a more realistic scenario for an offender.

I agree its impossible to make it 100% fair. I think the thing to aim for is the same defenders/mid man on each map. As you metnioned, people signing up will be aware of how it works.

If we have enough defenders, they can be assigned a map (or maps) they will def.

GUARD1AN!·ED·

count me in at off,

liking the idea kpax Big grin

unuzero

in for def community service :bounce:

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
pax wrote:

Thats a nice idea KB thanks for the input. A mid guy... in that respect it can be 3 defenders/midman on all maps. Where there are 2 on base and one on mid. I guess this is a more realistic scenario for an offender.

you misread my post... I was talking about supporting the offender to not let the def interfere in middle^^
but since you clearly said defs may not act outside their base then you wont need that. so nvm :roll:

that idea of limiting the def to their own base is prolly not realistic but will suit your aim of having some nice capping flow!

else if you let 3 good ctf players def anywhere between their flag and the entrance of the offender's base, the offender barely gets 1-2 caps on most maps Winking
that would be more realistic tho, seeing that in a match between 2 closely skilled teams there are about 10 +/-5 flags on those maps within 20min, while each team got 2 offenders... but that would make most cappers desperate^^.. also hard to rate then if just 2 offenders made it to cap a flag at all Tongue
I think that does not hit your original vision of the cup Happy

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

will read the thread properly tomorrow... but for now i want to sign in as defender (depending on issues of day/time/other)

SH|__|NKER!·ED·

Count me in off Winking very nice idea kpa, i luv ya XD

alast0r
execrable's picture

Why so standart and lame maps?

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
alast0r wrote:

Why so standart and lame maps?

Why not?

Nothing is impossible

alast0r