CMC - DA [2] - [0] LEM

37 replies [Last post]
{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

GG clans. Nice to see that Lemon's are not dead or emigrated to Cuba!! Big grin

(
to "the DA 2!s case"..
..i agree to mad...sometimes people here act like if that here would be just about some silly computer game where people fly around shoting green enemies!! Ehhh..
..damn...

..so..why not just shake hands now, forget about that silly Killer joke and play that game or whatever...!? but stop with all those resigning shit..can't be that every second week people mess up with each other because of stupid behavior or whatever...just keep it calm and remember we play the game for the game and not for the "honour".
)

ehhh and damn stop calling people bastards mow...wtf oO keep your nivea u Smug

/away

Regards,
Absti Cool

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Absti - Dr. Queen of E+. XD

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

Whoever Dr. Queen is but if all those flame-searching dickheads would finally act normal you can call me like that if you want Smug

edit:/ google can't tell much about Dr. Queen...that gives me a strange feeling. Admit it mad, you work for FBI, now we found out. Tongue

Regards,
Absti Cool

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

I just won't let that person called "mow" insulting my mate reno and calling him basterd, etc ...

You are mow best example for a player who insults without reason ... proof? Read his first post on this topic again

Nothing is impossible

mow Q [EN]

where is the proof abarth? its a quote from foksie, not an official statement by 2!S.

Nevertheless you are only a hanger-on without own oppinion, without self-assertion, without dignity, unindependent, simply a small, stupid, unsocial creeping-groveler.

_____

Sorry absti, but it makes me sick, how DA is continually complaing about others mistakes, but having so much own shit in the basement.

Never saw just 1 event where DA participated, where they not spoiled the fun with permanent complainings, while they had problems with the rules by themself.

At a certain point also I lose my contenance. Even if i have to dissapoint some people about me now.

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture

[Edit: I must resist these lies and say it now without continuing this discussion here]

This is DA vs LEM topic!

Just say "GG" or stick to this war OR MOVE ALONG TO ANOTHER TOPIC!

Everytime we have some "mow's" who come and flame up the party...ofc, this will get a lock too....tnx for nothing Mow, u did it again

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
® CMC - DA [2] - [0] LEM

gG, lock it

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore