BNT 2:0 FUC/28.02.07

37 replies [Last post]
EVOL.GASOL

you insult fuc in server Winking

btw in fuc server all have lags not only bnt Winking and fuc members dont wanted more lags in other server Winking

btw stop it i dont want speak about this more

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
typ! wrote:

no hard feelings gasol.
it just got out of hand, that wasnt nescessary.. its sad, but cant do shit about it anymore..

yea looks like...
but! you can do something about it... stop endless discussion Big grin

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

gg... i hope this was a learning experience for everyone

^FrEnZy^

I learned nothing HIHI. I would like to say congrats to BNT. On the map that i played(dm5 -> dykwia is my name) they had very nice teamplay. Nice holding of the rooms too. The server was terrible after like 5 mins. The BNT server wasnt much better(red spikes + conn interupted). After it took more then 10 mins debating the next server i decided that enough was enough and i couldn't handle all the whining anymore. All i really wanted was a good game and since that couldnt happen i went to play source. By the time(30 mins later) u guys fixed your problems i was in a cw already there so. GG to BNT who are a proper class team. Hope next time we can play on a decent cfg though cuz i really dont think this strong rail represents what old excessive was all about.

*BNT* TYP!

@ gasol; i said i insulted a bit @ FUC server, but i explained why.. not nescessary to repeat that over and over..

@secret, i just want to make my view on it clear to all.. and defend my points..

@frenzy: instagib rail rocks Big grin

pure e5r whore

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

Too bad i couldnt play...had nasty virus and my quake did run with about 15fps lol...
Congratz BNT...You improved very much. Quality game!!! Happy

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

Gasol you talk like it would have been our fault that it took so long to play the next map, that's soooooo funny!

whatever, here's the demo :roll:

alast0r
execrable's picture

asdfsadkfsdhf baHAHA fuc sux

*BNT* TYP!

? .....

pure e5r whore

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

gg BNTs thats the way guys!!!

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<